plant trees mod not available on nexus?

#1im4n0lPosted 5/2/2012 8:19:58 PM
well, I just found out about this "plant trees" mod in steam workshop which seems really interesting, just that its not uploaded in nexus, and i normally keep all my mods in order with nexus manager, im just wondering, maybe the mod is uploaded with another name? or its really only on steam workshop?
---
PSN: imi03
#2Blitz4532Posted 5/2/2012 8:26:37 PM
Some people only upload their mods to either one or the other, usually they upload to both though.
---
I am the Stig
http://home.comcast.net/~nba-clan/stig%20meme.jpg
#3PharoahPelicanPosted 5/2/2012 8:43:00 PM
I wonder... Would it be possible to take a Steam mod and put it on the Nexus? Giving proper credit, of course.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4electroflamePosted 5/2/2012 9:01:30 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
I wonder... Would it be possible to take a Steam mod and put it on the Nexus? Giving proper credit, of course.

Depends on the mod. Personally, I'd drop a line to the creator first. It could very well be that they don't know about the Nexus.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#5im4n0l(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 10:58:00 AM
well, this somewhat makes me trust the workshop a little more than before, I always tought best mods were mostly on nexus, but all I see on top nexus lately are just graphic mods
---
PSN: imi03