Starting a Let's Play Skyrim, What kind of character do yall want to see?

#1afterthesismPosted 5/4/2012 11:12:10 AM
For anyone that is interested, what kind of character would you like for me to be in my first Let's Play Skyrim?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

And I am going to play a very immersive realistic game too so factor that into the equation.
#2marraxPosted 5/4/2012 11:23:04 AM
Female Argonian wizard/assassin who was sent from Blackmarsh by the secretly re-instituted Shadowscales to assassinate Gen. Tullius (thus putting Ulfric on the throne and destabilizing the Empire further), as well as to infiltrate and take control of Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood.

The idea was for her to become a dock worker in Windhelm, but getting caught crossing the border, along with Ulfric's party, means she has to work things her own way - and of course, she's totally on her own.
---
i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 8Gb DDR3 | XFX HD5770 1Gb | Win7 64 Ultimate
#3ArabiandudePosted 5/4/2012 11:26:32 AM
Orc. Former boxing champion that is trying to work his way back to the top. Must only use unarmed
#4SG_JimmyPosted 5/4/2012 12:57:55 PM
Human. Former whore that is trying to work his way back to the top. Must only use unarmed
#5mixedlionPosted 5/4/2012 1:37:35 PM
marrax posted...
Female Argonian wizard/assassin who was sent from Blackmarsh by the secretly re-instituted Shadowscales to assassinate Gen. Tullius (thus putting Ulfric on the throne and destabilizing the Empire further), as well as to infiltrate and take control of Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood.

The idea was for her to become a dock worker in Windhelm, but getting caught crossing the border, along with Ulfric's party, means she has to work things her own way - and of course, she's totally on her own.

I second this idea :)
---
Mass Effect 1's story & roleplaying + Mass Effect 3's combat, banter and relationships - EA = the perfect game
#6Witch ElfPosted 5/4/2012 2:54:35 PM
Sneaky wizard type who never directly engages the enemy if she can help it.
---
"Aw, what did they do to Jenny?" - The Darkness
#7MachEvolutionPosted 5/4/2012 8:17:22 PM
A Wood Elf(Bosmer I think) that is constantly trying to compensate for his small stature while also trying to hide the fact that he is terrible at stealth. He also needs to have an irrational fear of something that most people never pay attention to, like rabbits or something.
#8flagg2kplusPosted 5/4/2012 8:25:18 PM
Not another battle mage thats for sure.
---
Why Mass Effect 3's endings are complete garbage...
gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/
#9bioskarrdPosted 5/4/2012 8:38:08 PM
mixedlion posted...
marrax posted...

I second this idea :)

Has to be a vampire too. Other then that i fully support this idea.
---
PSN: lthaqua
#10bioskarrdPosted 5/4/2012 8:41:44 PM
bioskarrd posted...

Has to be a vampire too. Other then that i fully support this idea.

Oh! Also you're only allowed to use Alteration, Conjuration, and Illusion.
---
PSN: lthaqua