Are there any hair mods that AREN'T weird anime mods?

#1Dark OnePosted 5/7/2012 7:06:22 PM
I've been looking for a good one that adds more natural and "lore-friendly" hair (aka hair that could exist within a reality that had physics) but everything I find seems to be the plastic looking anime hair that is made for the anime dress up doll mods. Anyone know of one that isn't like that?
---
I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man.
#2SymphonicGloryPosted 5/7/2012 7:13:59 PM
To add to this, I would like to know if there are some quality armor mods that aren't mostly nude armors for females.

To answer you TC, sadly I don't know about any hair mods :/
#3BigJeffreyLanePosted 5/7/2012 7:17:34 PM
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

most of them arnt anime in any way and look pretty damn good. if ya use it, look for the companion mod that adds the hair styles to the npcs aswell. i think there is a link on the discription page.
#4Dark One(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 7:22:10 PM
SymphonicGlory posted...
To add to this, I would like to know if there are some quality armor mods that aren't mostly nude armors for females.

well, I can recommend some that fit within the setting of the game, anyway -

Lord Armor
Scout Armor
Vanguard Armor

Those are the only 3 I personally use, but they are all really well made and fit into the game, and the female versions aren't weird metal bikinis.
---
I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man.
#5Unholy235Posted 5/7/2012 7:31:57 PM
Dude

Anime is better than you.
---
Send me to the three...the spirits and my lords.
#6Dark One(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 7:40:49 PM(edited)
There's only one anime I've ever liked.

Anyway, that's not really the point... the point is, all the plasticy anime mods that are really popular don't fit in with the setting at all, and every character/hair model that these people make literally look like the "real dolls" and it's just creepy.

I really just want some normal looking hair.
---
#7SymphonicGloryPosted 5/7/2012 8:01:19 PM
Dark One posted...
SymphonicGlory posted...

well, I can recommend some that fit within the setting of the game, anyway -

Lord Armor
Scout Armor
Vanguard Armor

Those are the only 3 I personally use, but they are all really well made and fit into the game, and the female versions aren't weird metal bikinis.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check these out for sure.
#8kanated123Posted 5/7/2012 8:28:20 PM
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6684
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12693

No idea about hair, never cared about it.
#9DrabbleBlabblePosted 5/7/2012 10:00:01 PM
+1 to the Einherjar armor -- a dangerously badass set of armor, tailor-made for the Viking in each of us.
#10NolaxPosted 5/8/2012 2:43:36 AM
ApachiiSkyHair is the best hair mod around.

What's even better now is that there is an optional file under the download that changes the mods hair texture to the same as vanilla, so no more plastic looking.