Alchemy Exploit not working Any help?

#1XerunPosted 5/9/2012 12:30:44 AM
I've gone through the guide and done everything correctly. I had my alchemy enchantments saying that all potions would be 19245632% stronger, except the only potion that effected it was Fortify Restoration. Every other potion was just 1 or 2%

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
---
Wrestling With Angels. The best episode of LOST ever.
#2AKFrostPosted 5/9/2012 2:33:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer_overflow

Don't overdo it.
---
Terrible weather at 12am.
#3Xerun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 4:21:17 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer_overflow

Don't overdo it.

I'm not sure if I was or not, but my Fortify Restoration potions were saying something like 756289% increase, but every other potion remained the same as when I'd started
---
#4ValiantKnightPosted 5/9/2012 3:58:53 PM
Either you overdid it, or you were not un-equipping/reequipping your alchemy modded gear.

If all four pieces of gear had that same modifier you listed though, i think you severely overdid it. Why are you wanting that high of a modifier? After a couple 100 %, you become so god-like its...

After I finished my second character and was in my 70s with just about every quest done, I dabbled in the fortify restoration glitch. After a few potions, I made a 700 or 800% enchanting potion or two. Then used that to reenchant me some new alchemy armor. After that pretty much everything died in one hit.
#5Xerun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 5:51:11 PM
ValiantKnight posted...
Either you overdid it, or you were not un-equipping/reequipping your alchemy modded gear.

If all four pieces of gear had that same modifier you listed though, i think you severely overdid it. Why are you wanting that high of a modifier? After a couple 100 %, you become so god-like its...

After I finished my second character and was in my 70s with just about every quest done, I dabbled in the fortify restoration glitch. After a few potions, I made a 700 or 800% enchanting potion or two. Then used that to reenchant me some new alchemy armor. After that pretty much everything died in one hit.

It's weird. I did it twice and both times only
fortify Restoration was changing. My alchemy enchanted amour were Ridicoulsly high. But no other potion was changing. I quit the game. Attempted it again and it worked. No idea why it wasn't working the first time.
---