Hayaraht Mod

#1PokegamiPosted 5/9/2012 4:43:38 AM
I'm currently making a controversial TES mod called Hayaraht. It basically features a Khajiit taking a leaf out of the Green Pact books and setting up a "tavern" in the middle of the West Weald forest... except that the tavern's specialty is Bosmer meat, yes, Bosmer meat. All you Bosmer out there, don't start flaming me. You do it yourself. Anyway, what I'm looking for is methods of preparing bosmer meat... aka recipe ideas... The ingredients available are arms, legs, fleshstrips, offal, and chest meat. The cooking must involve a combination of hitting them with Fire (regular cooking), Frost (cool/freeze), and Shock 9flash cook/anything else) spells. Other ingredients (preferably food items present in the vanilla game, but items like mushrooms can also be added in).
---
If I was stuck on a desert island with Modern Warfare 3 and nothing else, I'd commit seppuku.
#2flatline42Posted 5/9/2012 5:05:57 AM
You'll have to invite Eola over for a meal.
Strange but fun idea!

As for your question. I'm not much of a cook, so coming up with Bosmer Flesh recipes isn't something I'm likely to excel at.
#3Pokegami(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 11:45:20 AM
Eola... Well, today is Namira's Summoning Day, as a matter of fact. *prays to Namira*
---
If I was stuck on a desert island with Modern Warfare 3 and nothing else, I'd commit seppuku.
#4nipochiPosted 5/9/2012 6:02:06 PM
I like the premise, though I find it personally disturbing. Great mod idea, anyhow. I'm sorry I can't be the one to help you out.
---
---