Does anyone happen to have a list of all player made homes with secret rooms?

#1Chr0noidPosted 6/15/2012 8:16:00 PM(edited)
I know Build Your Own Home has one, with the sliding book case. And so does the Drelas Cottage (Fjollheimr), which is freaking awesome because it has a secret storage room for a freaking MANNEQUIN.

Are there any more anyone has come across? I want to try out more abodes with secret rooms and hidden entrances. Sort of my fetish.
---
Of course the MS conference is in the afternoon; the fans wouldn't be able to watch it any later because they'd all be in bed. -Space Monky
#2DrFeelgood1235Posted 6/15/2012 9:03:29 PM
Somebody made a really awesome one, adding a trap door and basement to Breezerun.

U walk down, (load screen) and there is a closed closet in front of you, but similar to the one in Riverwood its got a false back panel, and when u go in, its like a hidden armory with 5 mannequins and weapon displays.
---
"You lock the door and throw away the key.
There's someone in my head, but its not me" Dark side of the moon
#3rogueinspacePosted 6/15/2012 10:15:41 PM
Ranger Ridge uses the sliding bookcase. Behind it is an armory room, hot spring, and a ladder to a lookout with forge and tower.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9904
---
Vidi, Vici, Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came
#4IrenarchPosted 6/15/2012 11:53:17 PM(edited)
The answer: Like half of them. That blasted bookcase-with-secret-door object is ridiculously overused.
(inb4 someone goes like 'I counted and the number is 22.52% god why are you people making up statistics', in which case my entire reply will be phrased in variations of 'nyeh')
---
finally free of the weeaboo name I picked back in 2003
also I'm rarely on here
#5Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 4:03:06 PM
Whoever suggested that Ranger abode, I just want to say one thing....

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TO ME. I am loving this house. It DOES suffer from way too many display cases and weapon racks but holy crap I will gladly decorate some of it myself. This is genius.
---
Of course the MS conference is in the afternoon; the fans wouldn't be able to watch it any later because they'd all be in bed. -Space Monky