Asking for advice on a tiny racial mod.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Asking for advice on a tiny racial mod.
(message deleted)

User Info: Matty_G33

Matty_G33
4 years ago#2
SkyRe made Orcs get a tempering bonus while Smithing. Not a bad idea to do something similar?

Make Adrenaline Rush increase the running speed of a Redguard, and maybe take a little more damage per hit while it's active, too.

In real life, lizards suppress their immune system to regenerate body parts and whatnot. Perhaps make Histskin a toggle ability of sorts that removes or nerfs the Resist Disease passive, while increasing the health regeneration rate until it's toggled off. Might as well add in the claws passive.

Make Imperials more useful with followers and better at speech checks. They're the race with the silver tongue after all.

Just some ideas to play around with.

EDIT: I'll be interested to see the end result of this mod.
This is not a joke, and it's not a test. I put you in this shack to test you. ~Arise, a crap flash game

User Info: Irenarch

Irenarch
4 years ago#3
Matty_G33 posted...
SkyRe made Orcs get a tempering bonus while Smithing. Not a bad idea to do something similar?

Seriously? It gave one of the most powerful races (dat Berserker Rage) a bonus to one of the most useful things in the game (no matter your build, Smithing is always effective)?

Different strokes and all that, but man, I don't understand SkyRe's developer's sense of balance at all (even with the various crazy abilities that the other races get).
finally free of the weeaboo name I picked back in 2003
also I'm rarely on here
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: GriffRoberts

GriffRoberts
4 years ago#8
How much disease resistance to Argonians get? If it's not 100% already, that's at least a start. Hell, maybe give them disease AND poison immunity.
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
(message deleted)

User Info: GriffRoberts

GriffRoberts
4 years ago#10
Hm. Maybe nerf magicka and stamina regen while boosting health regen? Or nerf something?
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Asking for advice on a tiny racial mod.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived