Richest merchant/fence

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Richest merchant/fence

User Info: w0 0t

w0 0t
4 years ago#1
Are there any fence/merchant who can afford to buy this:
http://thumbnails65.imagebam.com/20421/b6532d204205213.jpg
a tier is a ranking of how a character (or a set of characters) is expect to perform under tournament conditions based on that characters metagame. - SLAPAHO

User Info: colemanmarkd

colemanmarkd
4 years ago#2
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15574

This mod will work for you. Increases respawn time and increases merchant capital by alot.

If you don't want mods, The merchant in riverwood has a glitch that gives him 11k if you take all the speech mercantile perks.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
4 years ago#3
how much fortify alchemy did you have for THAT?
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: NatalyNeeSama

NatalyNeeSama
4 years ago#4
Without bugs or mods, the richest merchant of the game is Tonilla, but only after the Thieves Guild get influence in all the 5 major city holds (Riften, Whiterun, Markath, Solitude and Windhelm)

She will get, every 2 days, 5000 to 4000 septims.
"Free will is a privilege, not a right."

User Info: DevilFox267

DevilFox267
4 years ago#5
I am pretty sure Lucan in Riverwood gets 10k if you invest in his shop and I think with the last perk in speech he can get to 11k.

User Info: NatalyNeeSama

NatalyNeeSama
4 years ago#6
DevilFox267 posted...
I am pretty sure Lucan in Riverwood gets 10k if you invest in his shop and I think with the last perk in speech he can get to 11k.

Most people are pretty sure this is a glitch.

How a merchant of a small town can get richer than someone working for the Thieves Guild.
"Free will is a privilege, not a right."

User Info: ishmelwot

ishmelwot
4 years ago#7
NatalyNeeSama posted...
DevilFox267 posted...

Most people are pretty sure this is a glitch.

How a merchant of a small town can get richer than someone working for the Thieves Guild.

He probably stole it from his moma
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Richest merchant/fence

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived