Moth Priest Vampire side

#1Tans09Posted 8/3/2012 11:40:59 PM
To start with, I have restarted dawnguard several time, turned off all mods and tried over 15 times to fix this bug,

The bug: I go into Forbear's Holdout and clear the place of hostile npcs. I picked up the weystone focus and put into the source, after defeating the Enthralled Moth Priest I use vampire seduction on him, then I go to feed on him. NOTHING.. HAPPENS.. I keep feeding on him over and over and nothing happens.

I have tried to sleep/wait 24 hours over and over to get vampire seduction back up to try feeding again but it never works.. any suggestions?..
#2kenai89Posted 8/4/2012 1:34:51 AM
Feeding lowers your vampire level. You need to be at the second level in order to use your vampire seduction, so I would suggest stop feeding and wait the 24 hours.

You have to be out of the vampire lord form and the seduction spell is found under the magic section when you hit tab.
#3Xmcdermott1XPosted 8/4/2012 5:21:12 AM
Same problem for me and no clue how to fix it. Dawnguard is completely broken and no way to advance for me.
#4Tans09(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 11:51:56 AM
how can you tell that you are at the second level?
#5phildoolPosted 8/4/2012 11:56:43 AM(edited)
Tans09 posted...
how can you tell that you are at the second level?

You have the vampire seduction spell?

Edit: Pretty sure you find it under powers. As said above, don't be in vampire lord form.
---
League IGN Terwin94
Kweh!
#6Tans09(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 12:05:41 PM
Yes and I use it on him and everything yet when I feed on him the quest never updates,
#7pimabreadPosted 8/4/2012 12:13:26 PM
Having the same issue as the OP.... I've given up on trying to progress I'll just wait til they ditch out a patch or two then continue playing....
#8RikiazPosted 8/4/2012 12:28:17 PM
If you have a mod the modifies the Vampire Seduction spell in any way disable it and you can feed on him.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#9Tans09(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 12:48:08 PM
Rikiaz posted...
If you have a mod the modifies the Vampire Seduction spell in any way disable it and you can feed on him.

I dont have any mods on like that
#10RikiazPosted 8/4/2012 3:20:45 PM
Tans09 posted...
Rikiaz posted...

I dont have any mods on like that

Then you are going to have to try taking mods off 1 by 1 till you find out what is causing it. If nothing is then I can't help you.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality