removing bounty help please

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. removing bounty help please
3 years ago#1
what is the exact code for removing bounty in riften and every other city because i'm at the point where they want to kill me no matter what and i don't have any previous saves.
3 years ago#2
Think you're looking for the "set crime gold" cheat? Hit tilde, then type "player.setcrimegold 0", without quotes.
---
I'm sorry your screen resolution is likely to be on the top 5 things in your life you can brag about. - Roxil_CE
3 years ago#3
that didn't work i read i need the city id in this case riften but i dunno what it is and i'm getting pissed about these stupid guards
3 years ago#4
Googled Riften city ID, this was the first thing that came up:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111128080600AAdsOWb

"Okay, so first of all I don't know Riften's city code so when you open the cheat console type in 'help' 'city name' '4' in that order. This will give you a list of cities and their codes, find the one for Riften and write it down on a scrap sheet of paper

Then type in the following cheat code

player.setcrimegold XXX <faction id>- Set it high if you want to fight, set it at 0 if you want to be free.

example: player.setcrimegold 0 insertcityid#here and you won't have any problems.

IMPORTANT: Always, always, always save your game before you use any cheat in case the file becomes corrupted. I would advise you to try and play through it to get the full experience of the game, but I understand how annoying it is to be attacked on sight while your trying to complete a quest or something. Good luck. Feel free to pm me if you need anymore help.
Source(s):"

Have you tried that yet?
3 years ago#5
i tried that and its not working so i must be missing something.
when i put that in it gives me a list of guards in the city nothing specific
3 years ago#6
make a TEXT file place it in DATA of your skyrim directory save it as bounty.text include everything as I show below (ignore the -------)

player.setcrimegold 0 267E3
player.setcrimegold 0 28170
player.setcrimegold 0 29DB0
player.setcrimegold 0 2816D
player.setcrimegold 0 2816E
player.setcrimegold 0 2816C
player.setcrimegold 0 2816B
player.setcrimegold 0 267EA
player.setcrimegold 0 2816F

player.paycrimegold 1 0 267E3
player.paycrimegold 1 0 28170
player.paycrimegold 1 0 29DB0
player.paycrimegold 1 0 2816D
player.paycrimegold 1 0 2816E
player.paycrimegold 1 0 2816C
player.paycrimegold 1 0 2816B
player.paycrimegold 1 0 267EA
player.paycrimegold 1 0 2816F

fw 81a

-----------------------------------------

go into console type bat bounty

FREEDOM - FREE AT LAST!

this is the text from a mod on nexus - you can get it there or make your own needs ALL player. etc above clears from all 8 (or is it 9 holds) not in Dawnguard tho

in some cases you may still need to talk to the guards though doubt it
I also get randomly holds attacking for no reason this helps too (not sure why)
3 years ago#7
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console#paycrimegold
---
Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in this galaxy that can make that claim.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. removing bounty help please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived