A) want badly?

and

B) think will be next?

I want a morrowind dlc, or just black marsh

I think we will get something about the Dwemer next
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#2Viper114Posted 8/8/2012 11:38:23 AM
The idea of going to a whole new province is a bit far-fetched, as it will require a LOT more work than what Dawnguard needed. A different province would be a whole new game, Elder Scrolls 6, which I would love to hear more than an MMO.

What will we actually get for DLC #2? Hard to say. Dawnguard kind of caught me off guard, so I have no idea.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#3AppleJeZus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 11:53:34 AM
Viper114 posted...
The idea of going to a whole new province is a bit far-fetched, as it will require a LOT more work than what Dawnguard needed. A different province would be a whole new game, Elder Scrolls 6, which I would love to hear more than an MMO.

What will we actually get for DLC #2? Hard to say. Dawnguard kind of caught me off guard, so I have no idea.

I said want, not what we expect to see for the first question, you can want to go to Washington DC for a dlc. Fine by your rules, I want a werewolf dlc to match Dawnguard, taking place in a forest with a civilization of elves, you find out that they're all cursed as Blood Werewolves and you are given the option to either take their power in yourself (what they want) or strengthen their power
---
#4guncaddyPosted 8/8/2012 11:59:38 AM
Peryite unleashes his blessing?
---
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila
#5AppleJeZus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 12:33:12 PM
Now that I think of it Dawnguard was absolutely random...
---
#6LegaultTheAssassin2Posted 8/8/2012 12:34:40 PM
Knights of the Eight.
---
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao
#7GriffRobertsPosted 8/8/2012 12:42:50 PM
AppleJeZus posted...

Dawnguard was pretty much something to put together most of the ideas from the Gamejam thing Bethesda did. Armored trolls, the vampire lord form, etc. were pretty much tacked on. It's surprisingly coherent when you think about that...

There's been a lot of talk about a DLC being set in Orsinium. While I would love that, I'm hoping for something a bit more magic related.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#8AppleJeZus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 12:46:01 PM
GriffRoberts posted...
AppleJeZus posted...

Dawnguard was pretty much something to put together most of the ideas from the Gamejam thing Bethesda did. Armored trolls, the vampire lord form, etc. were pretty much tacked on. It's surprisingly coherent when you think about that...

There's been a lot of talk about a DLC being set in Orsinium. While I would love that, I'm hoping for something a bit more magic related.

Yeah I guess if you think about that gamejam thing as a kickstart for Dawnguard, it is very fluid. But the agile thing was sort of out of the blue
---
#9zeroakumaPosted 8/8/2012 12:54:34 PM
I want the black people or the redguards to help the imperials drive out the high elves

Where is my specific Asian group!?!
---
My Headphones: LCD-2 Rev 2 w/ Q Audio Cables, Audio Technica M-50, AD700, W1000X, and Sennheiser HD800
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4464/1227663902457.jpg
#10KushuPosted 8/8/2012 1:12:09 PM
What I think: ....didn't they trademark "Hearthfire"?
Something with the Psijics or Synod, I hope. Though I could see them going for Nocturnal.
Also....you're Dragonborn.
Doesn't that mean you're legitimately qualified to be Emperor? They could play with that.

What I hope: I'd like to see advanced companion or blade questing. Either the ability to restore and improve the temple and train followers or more supernatural werewolf shenanigans, a-la Hircine's Hunt from Bloodmoon.
---
The police officers wouldn't say "TOUGH **** BRO! SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A CLAW!"