Apocalypse spell package - balanced?

#11NaberuPosted 8/22/2012 4:46:53 PM
One of the balanced spell mods, I think.

Volcano + Landed Dragons = Dragon killer

For those with a -lot- of magicka to spare, now you can reduce your chances of dying in Werewolf or Vampire Lord form (no armor) with Energy Shield. It reduces your Magicka by 1 for every 4 damage you take (I think). Energy Shield + Alteration Spell combo will ensure you live long enough to enjoy your killcam animations ;D
---
"Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"
#12jakisthePosted 8/22/2012 7:58:49 PM
It's the most balanced of all the spell mods I've seen. Take that as you will...
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#13colemanmarkdPosted 8/22/2012 8:53:29 PM
I say balanced if you don't use exploits. If you have 100% reduced magicka costs enchantments then yes it gets ridiculously easy. But so did vanilla skyrim at that point too. The spell pack just gives more variety then.

I don't use exploits when I play as a mage since it makes the game too easy. So in my game it's balanced.
---
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein, German Scientist