Possible to sort the Workshop mods by Most Popular (All Time)?

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 9/2/2012 2:58:50 AM
It's stupid as hell that you can only sort by Most Popular by the last 24 hours or 1 week.. I want to see what all the most popular mods of all time are. How can I do this?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 2:59:52 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
It's stupid as hell that you can only sort by Most Popular by the last 24 hours or 1 week.. I want to see what all the most popular mods of all time are. How can I do this?

Also, Top Rated is not the same as Most Popular, as a mod with one single rating @ 5 stars will be listed before a mod with 10,000 ratings averaging 4 stars.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#3RieversPosted 9/2/2012 3:09:49 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

Also, Top Rated is not the same as Most Popular, as a mod with one single rating @ 5 stars will be listed before a mod with 10,000 ratings averaging 4 stars.

Better question: Why aren't you using the Nexus instead?
#4Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 3:14:28 AM
Rievers posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

Because the Workshop is better, has more mods, and everything the nexus has is in the workshop? What kind of idiot still uses the nexus? Why use a third-party mod installer when there is now a perfectly good one integrated within Steam?
---
#5BigKGPosted 9/2/2012 3:53:28 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
Rievers posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

Because the Workshop is better, has more mods, and everything the nexus has is in the workshop? What kind of idiot still uses the nexus? Why use a third-party mod installer when there is now a perfectly good one integrated within Steam?

notsureifsrs.jpg
---
--------------
#6SlakrPosted 9/2/2012 5:13:47 AM
notsureifsrs.jpg

If that is what he has to tell himself to be able to sleep at night, then...
---
Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in this galaxy that can make that claim.
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 9/2/2012 6:58:40 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
Rievers posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

As someone who has yet to use the Nexus for Skyrim, I just want to tell you than all those things are wrong.
---
"You eat babies, everybody knows that." - John Marston
#8Disco JoePosted 9/2/2012 8:18:31 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
Rievers posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

LOL
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cupcupbaconbox
#9Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 9:25:30 AM
I have used the nexus before, back before the Workshop came out. I still have about 10 mods running through the Nexus mod manager, but they have all already been ported to the Workshop, I just haven't switched them over. What, you guys like the nexus more because of all the nude mods?
---
#10CyoXPosted 9/2/2012 9:40:08 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
Rievers posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

oh the ignorance, it burns.