Quest glitch for Arcwind point

#1yu yu ligerPosted 9/9/2012 9:07:05 PM
So I got a quest to go to Arcwind point to get a word of power, which happens to be the Drain Vitality wall and after learning the word the game is saying the quest isn't complete :( How do I fix it? Further more I have two copies of drain vitality, what is the command to disable Marked for Death (which I assume I'd have to go back to a wall it was at to get it back ) to fix it?
---
I figured out how 1+1=8!..K 1+1=2 and 2+2=4! Now! Since 4+4=8 and on the keyboard 8 is also * and * means everything! Thus 1+1=8 >_>
#2DeimirPosted 9/9/2012 9:33:47 PM
Open the console and type the following, then press enter:

SetStage FreeFormHighHrothgarA 20

Note that it is possible for Arngeir to give you Arcwind Point again as an objective. If he does, you'll have to use this again to clear it. I've also heard but not tested myself that collecting two or three other words will clear the objective.
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#3yu yu liger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 9:39:45 PM
Thanks, that fixed it :D (But now I am hit with the sad prospect that there are no more words to be found at this point lol) now to fix the double Drain Vitality bug.
---
I figured out how 1+1=8!..K 1+1=2 and 2+2=4! Now! Since 4+4=8 and on the keyboard 8 is also * and * means everything! Thus 1+1=8 >_>
#4kaysa13Posted 9/10/2012 12:06:10 AM
what i did with the drain vitality/marked for death bug was this:

type in console: "help vitality 4"

then it lists several codes of drain vitality shouts in the console. i picked the last shout code and then typed: "player.removeshout x" where x is the code of the shout. it purportedly deletes the bugged shout, while keeping the two originals.
#5yu yu liger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 12:49:20 AM(edited)
Hmmm that did not work and i used every code help vitality 4 gave me

Edit: Nevermind I had to close the shout window afterwards, thanks for the help it's gone now! :D
---