Can I use Console Commands to get an unenchanted Royal Vampire Armor?

#1Arceus1234Posted 9/12/2012 6:52:40 PM
I don't yet have Dawnguard, and I really like that Royal Vampire Armor, but I don't care for the Enchantment.

If I use 0000b5db to get my hands on Royal Vampire Armor, will it have the Enchantment?
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#2Burn-the-lightPosted 9/12/2012 7:32:16 PM(edited)
Actually I think there is one called "Vampire Lord Armour" which is just an unenchanted version. There is a fair chance I'm wrong though and that's just part of a mod I'm running that I had no idea about.

EDIT: Armor, not armour. Curse you non-UK English! *shakes fist*

---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#3kaysa13Posted 9/12/2012 7:42:29 PM
there are three types of vampire lord armor:

0200b5db - the default one, found in the volkihar ruins and on harkon's ashes upon death

020194c5 - the one equipped by valerica, only visually noticeable in females and non-upgrade-able.

02011a85 - obtainable and equippable only through console command, much like nocturnal's clothes and gelebor's unique ancient falmer armor. no noticeable visual difference.

if you like to get a vampire lord armor without its default enchantment, you'd have to type this:

playerenchantobject 200b5db 0

let me know if it worked.
#4Arceus1234(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 8:25:46 PM(edited)
kaysa13 posted...
there are three types of vampire lord armor:

0200b5db - the default one, found in the volkihar ruins and on harkon's ashes upon death

020194c5 - the one equipped by valerica, only visually noticeable in females and non-upgrade-able.

02011a85 - obtainable and equippable only through console command, much like nocturnal's clothes and gelebor's unique ancient falmer armor. no noticeable visual difference.

if you like to get a vampire lord armor without its default enchantment, you'd have to type this:

playerenchantobject 200b5db 0

let me know if it worked.

I can't check it for a few days until I get paid, but that command Should give me the default version of it (The one Serana wears) Without the Enchantment?

Also would I have to change that "0" at the end to a "1" like I do when I add items to my inventory?
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#5simsamsalabimPosted 9/13/2012 4:37:04 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90069026

With this mod you can craft all types of vampire armors/robes in the game, and all are unenchanted.