Anyone here use/try T3nd0s Skyrim Redone?

#21MortalDangerPosted 10/18/2012 5:13:42 PM
I don't like overhaul mods that don't let you use other mods.

It's kind of like having the Federal Govt. run things rather than the state.
---
God Bless America.
#22PharoahPelicanPosted 10/18/2012 5:28:22 PM
MortalDanger posted...
I don't like overhaul mods that don't let you use other mods.

It's kind of like having the Federal Govt. run things rather than the state.

It depends on what all they do and if it's modular. To me, this one does enough and is modular so I can live with it.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#23wezzjmPosted 10/18/2012 11:59:46 PM
I just installed the mod yesterday and I must say that for once I am getting my ass kicked! I'm playing on master difficulty though and I think I should turn it down a bit as my F9 key is also taking a bit of a beating.

I've also browsed through some of the new perks and they look pretty awesome.

I've actually never tried any mods that alter combat so of all the combat changes out there like Deadly Combat, Duel, and Sky Redone which do you think offers the better combat or do they all do a pretty good job at making combat more fun?
#24GoW_In_NHPosted 10/19/2012 4:37:08 AM
I had to go from Expert down to Apprentice....

I was embarassed.
---
People who have said nice things about me: 63
Last person to say something nice about me: bhgeo
#25WesternWindPosted 10/19/2012 9:56:43 AM(edited)
Ehhh I played through with one character that was super overpowered (Sneak, Overdraw, a lot of the other longbow perks, and The Lover stone) and it was really boring- I OHKO'd pretty much everything. Then I tried a hybrid barbarian/mage and it sucked.

Overall it adds a lot of cool features, but I don't feel like any of them are balanced. I'd get hit once by a bandit at level 9 using a 2-H axe and the bleed effect would kill me. Also, crafting sucks now because the material prices are so high.

I prefer to find my own mods and if the difficulty is too easy, just turn it up a bit.
---
Unofficial topic killer
#26PharoahPelicanPosted 10/20/2012 7:13:40 PM
WesternWind posted...
Ehhh I played through with one character that was super overpowered (Sneak, Overdraw, a lot of the other longbow perks, and The Lover stone) and it was really boring- I OHKO'd pretty much everything. Then I tried a hybrid barbarian/mage and it sucked.

Overall it adds a lot of cool features, but I don't feel like any of them are balanced. I'd get hit once by a bandit at level 9 using a 2-H axe and the bleed effect would kill me. Also, crafting sucks now because the material prices are so high.

I prefer to find my own mods and if the difficulty is too easy, just turn it up a bit.

I thought the point was to make it where stuff wasn't overpowered like in vanilla?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#27PharoahPelicanPosted 10/22/2012 9:35:10 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
WesternWind posted...

I thought the point was to make it where stuff wasn't overpowered like in vanilla?

Was I wrong?
---