Bugs when a spouse becomes a follower...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Bugs when a spouse becomes a follower...

User Info: DaGreatOnelol

DaGreatOnelol
4 years ago#1
Has anyone ever seen bugs when a character becomes your wife (or married spouse) and is allowed to become your follower, that the option of:

"has the store made money"

or

"would you mind cooking something for me"

completely disappears? I am wondering if there is a way to prevent this option from ever disappearing..

I have heard that when you never and I mean never use your wife as a follower, it works but what happens to those who already did use their wife as a follower?

Anyone?
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX

User Info: Jmyster

Jmyster
4 years ago#2
Not sure. I use Ultimate Follower Overhaul and never ran into this--Mjoll always had those options whether she was tagging along or chilling at home.
"I tell you solemnly, ice cream is so delicious and bad for you I cannot believe I had nothing to do with its invention."--Lucifer

User Info: gamerdude535

gamerdude535
4 years ago#3
I've had that **** happen with Brelyna before one of the reasons I started over lol ***** stopped cooking for me XD

User Info: DaGreatOnelol

DaGreatOnelol
4 years ago#4
Im using UFO too but I get the same problems. Must be some faulty marriage mod I have =(
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Bugs when a spouse becomes a follower...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived