Enemies that still scare you even when you're a Level 50+ character

#1SmallSatsumaPosted 11/19/2012 3:41:21 PM
Spriggans

They're fast and they have a genuinely unsettling appearance.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc1cliqaaq1qboen2o1_500.gif
#2SushiSquidPosted 11/19/2012 3:47:13 PM
I'm a breton vampire with Lord and Atronach (Aetherial Crown) standing stones. Spriggans' most dangerous attacks are all magical and poison-based, so they're not a threat.

A draugr deathlord landing Unrelenting Force on you means pretty much guaranteed death. They're my most feared, still.
#3BigJeffreyLanePosted 11/19/2012 3:50:21 PM
12 dragons at once! (ty ASIS and Deadly Dragons!)
#4aamfirdausPosted 11/19/2012 5:04:56 PM
BigJeffreyLane posted...
12 dragons at once! (ty ASIS and Deadly Dragons!)

I used Mighty Dragons instead, dragons can have Invisibility plus conjuring Dremora Lords. 12 invisible Dragons+12 Dremora Lords resurrected each time slayed!
#5Bigj089Posted 11/19/2012 5:30:02 PM
Bow wielding draugr death lords. Theyre not too bad though but if one manages to get an unrelenting force off on me it can really hurt.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#6SushiSquidPosted 11/19/2012 5:36:39 PM
Bigj089 posted...
Bow wielding draugr death lords. Theyre not too bad though but if one manages to get an unrelenting force off on me it can really hurt.

FUS
No, please don't hit me with...
RO DAH!
Oh I'm okay. If I could just get up here I'll... AH!
#7Bigj089Posted 11/19/2012 5:50:14 PM
SushiSquid posted...
Bigj089 posted...

FUS
No, please don't hit me with...
RO DAH!
Oh I'm okay. If I could just get up here I'll... AH!

I remember going up to a word wall and with one of the mods I downloaded it added a new enemy that I wasnt aware of called Rogue Greybeard. He was standing in front of the wall that was way up on a mountain and I was shocked to see him there, figured it was a glitch, and he turned around and went hostile, used the disarm shout on me, then fus ro dah'ed me off the mountain to my death.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#8Mobile_PlatformPosted 11/19/2012 6:02:40 PM
Death Overlords are the ultimate draugr right?

Them.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#9CronosPrimePosted 11/19/2012 6:18:18 PM
Deathclaws.
---
Not exactly the sharpest brick in the shed
#10IqarP15Posted 11/19/2012 6:30:56 PM
Nothing scares me cause I run around naked and kill stuff. Maybe going out into the waters up north and swimming around cause I can't really see that far. Even when I did Dawnguard and was fighting the vampires I did it naked heh. Though I guess running around naked I lose alot of buffs ;/
---
"SPOILERS"...