skse loader crashing

#1mrolympia78Posted 11/28/2012 1:12:57 PM
I get past the bethesda logo and then it crashes. I uninstalled all my mods thinking one of those was the problem and it still happens, wtf dude?
---
Wanted: University of Iowa athletic director and head football coach. Any competent individual may apply. Started: 9/22/12
#2mrolympia78(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 2:28:19 PM
I should add that it was working absolutely fine yesterday and I didn't DL any new mods. the only thing that changed is the game keeps crashing today.
---
Wanted: University of Iowa athletic director and head football coach. Any competent individual may apply. Started: 9/22/12
#3Shifter1178Posted 11/28/2012 2:31:25 PM
The only time something like happened to me it was caused by FRAPS or Bandicam..

Otherwise something in the ini file may have been messed up, or Skyrim was updated (although there was no update since a few weeks ago)

This is why I use Mod Organizer..because it keeps all mods and everything including INI files separate..then if I need to run a vanilla game I launch through steam instead of MO and can tell if my mods/inis were the cause or not. Helps narrow it down.

Delete SKSE and then see if the game runs..if it still crashes well then you know its not SKSE.
#4mrolympia78(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:26:36 AM
it was one of the ACE patches that was doing it. I had to uninstall, reinstall the game and everytime I installed ACE it was the same problem. Even after I deleted ACE I still couldn't load the game. Now I have to start over because it won't let me level up. My latest guy was only at level 10 so no biggie. at least I found the problem
---