Issue with Nexus Mod Manager..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Issue with Nexus Mod Manager..
4 years ago#1
So I had been using NMM to organize a few mods I had installed, and it seemed to all be working fine. I haven't played in about a month or so, and when I wen to open it up again, I keep getting a trace error or something and it won't let me open it up again.

Now, what I would like to do is just delete the mods I have, and start from scratch, but since I have installed all of my mods through NMM, I'm not even entirely sure which files are mod files or not, and I don't want to screw anything up. How would I go about either getting my Skyrim back to Vanilla settings, OR, preferably, getting NMM to work again.

Any help is appreciated!
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298
4 years ago#2
xCarn4g3x posted...
So I had been using NMM to organize a few mods I had installed, and it seemed to all be working fine. I haven't played in about a month or so, and when I wen to open it up again, I keep getting a trace error or something and it won't let me open it up again.

Now, what I would like to do is just delete the mods I have, and start from scratch, but since I have installed all of my mods through NMM, I'm not even entirely sure which files are mod files or not, and I don't want to screw anything up. How would I go about either getting my Skyrim back to Vanilla settings, OR, preferably, getting NMM to work again.

Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: the trace log message says "Can't reach nexus metadata server", whatever that means...
4 years ago#3
There was an update for The NMM recently. Maybe that's it? Have you updated? You should be on 0.34.0
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
4 years ago#4
Ah, that is probably it, I think I have 0.32.0 or something. Err, so I just download it again? Or is there a specific process I need to follow to update my current version? Sorry, computer noob haha.
4 years ago#5
I'm not too good with computers either, sorry. Maybe someone else might jump in and help you.
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
4 years ago#6
Just download and install. It'll update automatically.
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Issue with Nexus Mod Manager..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived