Issue with Nexus Mod Manager..

#1xCarn4g3xPosted 12/1/2012 7:44:28 PM
So I had been using NMM to organize a few mods I had installed, and it seemed to all be working fine. I haven't played in about a month or so, and when I wen to open it up again, I keep getting a trace error or something and it won't let me open it up again.

Now, what I would like to do is just delete the mods I have, and start from scratch, but since I have installed all of my mods through NMM, I'm not even entirely sure which files are mod files or not, and I don't want to screw anything up. How would I go about either getting my Skyrim back to Vanilla settings, OR, preferably, getting NMM to work again.

Any help is appreciated!
---
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298
#2xCarn4g3x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 7:45:12 PM
xCarn4g3x posted...
So I had been using NMM to organize a few mods I had installed, and it seemed to all be working fine. I haven't played in about a month or so, and when I wen to open it up again, I keep getting a trace error or something and it won't let me open it up again.

Now, what I would like to do is just delete the mods I have, and start from scratch, but since I have installed all of my mods through NMM, I'm not even entirely sure which files are mod files or not, and I don't want to screw anything up. How would I go about either getting my Skyrim back to Vanilla settings, OR, preferably, getting NMM to work again.

Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: the trace log message says "Can't reach nexus metadata server", whatever that means...
---
#3ELDuranPosted 12/1/2012 7:46:09 PM
There was an update for The NMM recently. Maybe that's it? Have you updated? You should be on 0.34.0
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#4xCarn4g3x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 7:49:50 PM
Ah, that is probably it, I think I have 0.32.0 or something. Err, so I just download it again? Or is there a specific process I need to follow to update my current version? Sorry, computer noob haha.
---
#5ELDuranPosted 12/1/2012 8:07:14 PM
I'm not too good with computers either, sorry. Maybe someone else might jump in and help you.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#6NofumasaPosted 12/1/2012 8:07:57 PM
Just download and install. It'll update automatically.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.