How do I install "Skyrim HD - 2K Textures?"

#1th3warr1orPosted 12/27/2012 6:35:09 AM(edited)
Under Main Files, there are several files.

Do I overwrite/update or install normally as though they are all standalone mods? Meaning, do I install each mod file separately or "update" each other when it says it's already installed?
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding.
#2jeezontorstPosted 12/27/2012 7:26:45 AM
I'd suggest using the nexus mod manager, then you just click a button to install / uninstall :)
#3vetsniper22Posted 12/27/2012 7:29:54 AM
jeezontorst posted...
I'd suggest using the nexus mod manager, then you just click a button to install / uninstall :)

---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#4th3warr1or(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:21:26 AM(edited)
That doesn't work.

The "Download with Manager" link only downloads "Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Dungeons."

This still leaves me with Landscape, Misc, and Towns. That's what I'm trying to say. When I activate the remaining files, it asks me if I want to UPDATE. Clicking "NO" would make it install as though it's a standalone mod.

I know how to install individual mods and the like. But when a mod consists of multiple "main files," I don't know whether I'm supposed to overwrite the main file, update it, or if each of them are standalones.

Edit: Nevermind. Clicking "Yes" just deactivates the mod, so I guess "NO" is the only viable option.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding.
#5Chidori572Posted 12/27/2012 10:01:29 AM
If NMM is causing you trouble, then download all the files of a "set".
All 4 of the "Lite" set, for instance.

When the 4 are complete, extract them all to a folder, and overwrite anything if asked.
Finally, install all of those files into your Skyrim's Data folder.

Or you could just follow the Texture Pack Combiner.
---
Steam: roflcopter572
i5 3570K @ 4.4Ghz | CFX HD7770 @ 1095/1245 | Ripjaws 1600 8GB | Z77 Extreme4
#6jeezontorstPosted 12/27/2012 11:06:58 AM
Ah i see the problem now, seems i'd only installed the Dungeons one too.

On the nexus mod manager page, you've got the tabs toward the bottom of the screen for Description / Files / Comments etc etc...

you need to download the 3 other files with the Manager from the files tab!

I'm doing this now.
#7wuphillyPosted 12/27/2012 11:07:13 AM
I recently installed all of those textures in nmm. If you're on the nexus site for the mod click the downloads button. There you will see a list of the mods with the option to download using nmm. Once you download them in nmm, click each one to activate it, but when the first window pops up saying something about an earlier version already being active, click no. Then after that if it wants you to replace files click yes to all. Then repeat that door the other 2k textures.
#8th3warr1or(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 3:01:13 AM
wuphilly posted...
I recently installed all of those textures in nmm. If you're on the nexus site for the mod click the downloads button. There you will see a list of the mods with the option to download using nmm. Once you download them in nmm, click each one to activate it, but when the first window pops up saying something about an earlier version already being active, click no. Then after that if it wants you to replace files click yes to all. Then repeat that door the other 2k textures.

Thanks. That's what I figured too, since clicking "YES" would deactivate the previously activated mod in the series.
---