Aa'rhenn the Seeker.

#11ToxicatePosted 1/20/2013 1:27:48 AM
It's just directed at the wrong audience. Even Skyrim related, a wall of text may be daunting for those that come here just for advice or help and not as story. Might I suggest the Creative Writing board? You might get harsh criticism, but it's always constructive.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/288-creative-writing

If it makes you feel better, I read it. I just didn't necessarily have anything to say.
#12AppleJeZus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:41:49 AM
Whoops hahaha didn't know that there was no spaces between the paragraphs on that second one. My bad.

Also had no clue of a creative writing board thanks for that
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#13darkdestiny91Posted 1/20/2013 5:17:02 AM
Read the beginning of chapter and stopped reading because it made no sense. If he wanted no fight, why did he kill the woman but decided to not murder the man?
#14AppleJeZus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:18:02 AM
Because it was in the moment, she kept attacking, was going to bleed out regardless, and just because he doesn't want a fight doesn't mean he wouldn't kill someone in it.

Also, the woman was (once again) attacking over and over trying to get Aa'rhenn killed. The quickest and easiest thing to do would be to kill her by stabbing her throat, plus if he knocked her out, who's to say she wouldn't just die from blood loss regardless? Her death made it easier for him to knock out the other guy.
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus