How to use shouts?

#1tulikeppiPosted 1/20/2013 2:25:12 AM
Coming from PS3 version....can't figure it out.

I have the shout available, favorite it for number 4 but nothing happens when I press "4"

:( ?
#2Game-XpertPosted 1/20/2013 2:28:17 AM
It should be Z.
#3SlakrPosted 1/20/2013 2:31:22 AM(edited)
Pressing "4" will activate it to be used. You have to push whatever button/key is set to use your shouts.

Edit:
It should be Z.

Thanks. I use a controller and immediately changed the controls around to suit my tastes, so I wouldn't know the default for either the keyboard or the controller. :/
---
Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in this galaxy that can make that claim.
#4mkprovincePosted 1/20/2013 3:06:02 AM
This is just a wild guess... Even if you did set the keystroke to your taste... did you equip the shouts themselves?
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#5xfyrenxPosted 1/20/2013 6:20:25 AM
I have the shout available, favorite it for number 4 but nothing happens when I press "4"

That just means you equip it, not that you use it.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
#6daddydivinePosted 1/20/2013 6:49:52 AM
I think he just derped himself and went back to playing.
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle