Anyone know of any good companions(mods) that use shouts?

#1SixpakPosted 1/20/2013 3:08:14 AM
Trying to have a nice lil variety of followers and i think a greybeard style follower belting off shouts with me would be pretty badass.
---
360 Gamertag: kapxis
#2originalname00Posted 1/20/2013 7:22:40 AM
Companion Valfar

He is not a greybeard but does use shouts. Just note he will not join you if play as an elf.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25360
---
I'm writing this so it won't be blank.
#3rigicePosted 1/20/2013 8:19:44 AM
I remember there being a follower mod where you could teach your companions to use shouts.
---
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan
#4mkprovincePosted 1/20/2013 8:25:29 AM
rigice posted...
I remember there being a follower mod where you could teach your companions to use shouts.

Isn't that mod still in construction? We were just shown a trailer or somewhat on Nexus.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#5rigicePosted 1/20/2013 8:36:16 AM
mkprovince posted...
rigice posted...

Isn't that mod still in construction? We were just shown a trailer or somewhat on Nexus.

dunno, all i remember was that it was a follower mod much like u.f.o., that in the same way you can teach your companions magic you could teach them to shout (provided you knew the shout)
---
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan