Anyone know of any good companions(mods) that use shouts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone know of any good companions(mods) that use shouts?

User Info: Sixpak

Sixpak
4 years ago#1
Trying to have a nice lil variety of followers and i think a greybeard style follower belting off shouts with me would be pretty badass.
360 Gamertag: kapxis

User Info: originalname00

originalname00
4 years ago#2
Companion Valfar

He is not a greybeard but does use shouts. Just note he will not join you if play as an elf.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25360
I'm writing this so it won't be blank.

User Info: rigice

rigice
4 years ago#3
I remember there being a follower mod where you could teach your companions to use shouts.
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan

User Info: mkprovince

mkprovince
4 years ago#4
rigice posted...
I remember there being a follower mod where you could teach your companions to use shouts.

Isn't that mod still in construction? We were just shown a trailer or somewhat on Nexus.
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?

User Info: rigice

rigice
4 years ago#5
mkprovince posted...
rigice posted...

Isn't that mod still in construction? We were just shown a trailer or somewhat on Nexus.

dunno, all i remember was that it was a follower mod much like u.f.o., that in the same way you can teach your companions magic you could teach them to shout (provided you knew the shout)
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone know of any good companions(mods) that use shouts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived