Need Help with ASIS

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
How do I know it is working as intended? I've been using it for a couple of days, but I don't seem to notice any increase in challenge or difficulty.

PS- I installed it via NMM. There weren't any options during installation. It just activated the mod.
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#2
Run the SkyProc patcher inside your Data folder. Always run it every time you install a plugin mod.
...for Tony Redgrave...
3 years ago#3
Um.... there are no such files, but there is a folder named SkyProc Patchers. I have found a bat executable and a jar executable file inside. Which one are you talking about?
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#4
run that jar, it's what your looking for.
3 years ago#5
You did not activate the patcher.
If installing this mod is too difficult for you I suggest installing the plugin instead. Its in files on the page.
Also pyro he did not say anything about having skyre.
Pants are always optional. Remember that kids.
3 years ago#6
Thank you guys. It turned out my Java was out of date. It got patched once I downloaded Java.
3 years ago#7
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
You did not activate the patcher.
If installing this mod is too difficult for you I suggest installing the plugin instead. Its in files on the page.
Also pyro he did not say anything about having skyre.

That's ReProccer dood.
...for Tony Redgrave...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived