Need Help with ASIS

#1Alvin_the_ElfPosted 2/3/2013 7:09:24 PM
How do I know it is working as intended? I've been using it for a couple of days, but I don't seem to notice any increase in challenge or difficulty.

PS- I installed it via NMM. There weren't any options during installation. It just activated the mod.
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2pyro_buntaPosted 2/3/2013 8:35:59 PM
Run the SkyProc patcher inside your Data folder. Always run it every time you install a plugin mod.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#3Alvin_the_Elf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:22:37 PM
Um.... there are no such files, but there is a folder named SkyProc Patchers. I have found a bat executable and a jar executable file inside. Which one are you talking about?
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4BigJeffreyLanePosted 2/3/2013 9:25:47 PM
run that jar, it's what your looking for.
#5Tai_Le_ReePosted 2/3/2013 9:44:22 PM
You did not activate the patcher.
If installing this mod is too difficult for you I suggest installing the plugin instead. Its in files on the page.
Also pyro he did not say anything about having skyre.
---
Pants are always optional. Remember that kids.
#6Alvin_the_Elf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:53:37 PM
Thank you guys. It turned out my Java was out of date. It got patched once I downloaded Java.
---
#7pyro_buntaPosted 2/3/2013 11:28:40 PM
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
You did not activate the patcher.
If installing this mod is too difficult for you I suggest installing the plugin instead. Its in files on the page.
Also pyro he did not say anything about having skyre.

That's ReProccer dood.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...