requiem mod

#1demonsouls4lifePosted 2/3/2013 10:23:31 PM
hey i downloaded the requiem mod and my stamina is acting wonkers. it depletes even if im not moving and doesnt come back unless i rest. also once it depletes i cant run at a normal rate, not sprint but run. also i was wondering if morrowloot is compatible with this mod? i havent been able to tell so far.

thanks in advance!
#2SxmfctPosted 2/4/2013 1:45:12 AM
I stopped using requiem because of the stagger nonsense. I couldn't find any information about why it does it and it got really annoying

If anyone knows please share :]
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#3IzraeilPosted 2/7/2013 3:48:48 PM
You might have heavy armor equipped. You can't use heavy armor without the perk with Requiem.
#4ZantraxPosted 2/7/2013 5:16:54 PM
I'm assuming you didn't even read the requiem page at all. If you don't have a perk in heavy armor it drains your stamina for just wearing it and it won't restore. Your stamina will also be drained from just running with any type of armor or no armor at all. For stamina to restore you either have to walk or don't move, or use a potion.
#5demonsouls4life(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:50:51 PM
no i only had light. it was just a glitch me thinks, i uninstalled it then installed it again and it worked.