I really love both DLCs Dawnguard/Dragonborn. But who to marry - Serana or Frea?

#21Magenieus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:42:47 AM
SpawnShadow posted...
Slakr posted...
Bethesda chose for you: neither.

And yet, there's console commands. Did Bethesda sneak in a backdoor, or is it all just coincidence?

Yeah, probably that second one. But it still works!

And you get the added bonus of the them not having any voice acted dialogue for marriage - so you get a silent wife. Finally, the perfect woman :|
---
Me Neither
#22alienhamsterPosted 2/15/2013 4:16:14 AM
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28685

theres your answer
---
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
White: 3654 2756 9294
#23urbororPosted 2/15/2013 7:24:35 AM
I like "Vilja" even though she talks A LOT. Seriously, if you want to play "Skyrim of the Sims Republic," download Vilja.

1)She's gorgeous, 2)I like the weird Scandinavian voice, 3)she has more personality than any NPC that's ever been in a Bethesda game, or even a Bioware game. The lady who designed her put 4,000 lines of dialogue in the game, with all kinds of incidental chatter about your progress through the story.

There's as much work in that companion mod as there is in "Dawnguard," I think.
#24RthanPosted 2/15/2013 7:38:06 AM
^Not to mention that even without being your wife she is far more affectionate than any wife you can get.

Now that we are "together" everytime I talk to her, or she asks me something she always addresses me as "sweetheart" or "dear". She also tells tells me how much she loves me every now and then.

The other wives all say the same generic stuff "Goodbye my love" thats the only time you remember your married to them. When you first talk to them they only have generic comments

Lydia and Jordis - pleasure to see you again my Thane
Camila - It means so much to us to have the claw back
Muiri - Thank you for taking care of my little problem
Ysolda & Syljia - Its a fine day with you around
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed lives by the thousands - Luca Blight
#25marraxPosted 2/15/2013 7:44:21 AM
Camila doesn't even notice if:
(a) she's not living in the Riverwood Trader any more, and so isn't living with her brother, and so is removed from the whole claw-went-missing-and-was-returned-by-the-Dragonborn thing;
(b) the claw goes 'missing' again - mind you her brother is just as unobservant in this regard, he says the line standing behind an empty counter where the claw used to be.
---
i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 8Gb DDR3 | XFX HD5770 1Gb | Win7 64 Ultimate
#26Magenieus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:32:23 AM
Rthan posted...
Camila - It means so much to us to have the claw back
Muiri - Thank you for taking care of my little problem

That's just a code you've worked out with your prude wife for "I want to **** your ****"
---
Me Neither
#27SpideyknightPosted 2/15/2013 8:39:50 AM
urboror posted...

That's quite an exaggeration. Vilja has a long way to go before that could even be considered correct. Now if you start talking Interesting NPC's or Moonpath then I'd grant you that. Vilja has a lot of dialogue and is a very interactive companion. It's unfortunate she sounds like she has a gob full of marbles, but that's my own personal gripe. Not everyone minds.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#28RthanPosted 2/15/2013 9:07:16 AM
I seriously hope the creators of Cerwiden eventually add more lines to her, I just got into the meat of her quests (after you gain her favor and friendship) and they are amazing, I'd wager to say her quests despite being only semi-lore friendly are quite a bit better than Vilja's.

The enemies actually made me thankful I had a party of 4 people with me besides the quests NPCS that join you for those quests, a total of 6 people, and the enemies are still tough to bring down.

Hopefully they add romance dialogue and stuff to Cerwiden, she can be married, but she says generic vanilla lines to you and also marries you through the amulet of mara crap, I prefer Vilja's method of getting to know you and falling in love.

Also while I understand "some" people have problems with Vilja's accent, I never understood the ones that hate on Cerwiden's spoken lines, ThePoeticOne has a cute girly voice, heck she sounds better than at least 40% of the females in Skyrim. (the only notable ones that sound better are Lydia's voice, and Ysoldas voice) I think those are female commander, and female young and eager.

What always confused me is that Iona also has female commander voice, yet she doesnt say the sarcastic lines Lydia says, in fact Lydia is unique in that aspect lol. (probably why she is my fav of the vanilla followers)
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed lives by the thousands - Luca Blight
#29SlashmanSGPosted 2/15/2013 9:13:59 AM
urboror posted...

That's quite an exaggeration. Vilja has a long way to go before that could even be considered correct. Now if you start talking Interesting NPC's or Moonpath then I'd grant you that. Vilja has a lot of dialogue and is a very interactive companion. It's unfortunate she sounds like she has a gob full of marbles, but that's my own personal gripe. Not everyone minds.

I'm with you on that, I had to uninstall Vilja because I was going crazy listening to that voice. I'd do almost anything to get that out of my head.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i25.tinypic.com/atri29.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
#30SlakrPosted 2/15/2013 10:54:43 AM
I never understood the ones that hate on Cerwiden's spoken lines

The voice is great, but the script gets annoying after a while. 95% is whining about how she misses home. I sent her back until she can appreciate exploring Skyrim with me.
---
My AR-15 will never be illegal. It will simply be "undocumented."