People you thought would have been cool to marry.

#1Icehound2Posted 2/20/2013 7:59:24 AM
Lisette, bard of Solitude
Vex, thief from Thieves Guild
Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, Ancient Nordic Hero
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB
#2Tai_Le_ReePosted 2/20/2013 8:07:04 AM
The hagraven from the saguine quest
---
Pants are always optional. Remember that kids.
#3mkprovincePosted 2/20/2013 8:12:25 AM
Uncle Sam for female.

Not sure for the male... Too many preferences.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#4RthanPosted 2/20/2013 8:13:03 AM
Elisif The Fair (Jarl of Solitude)

Illdi (the bard with self confidence issues from Solitude)

Idgorad The Younger ( the daughter of the Jarl of Morthal)

Hroki (the hottie daughter of the innkeepers in Markath)
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed lives by the thousands - Luca Blight
#5SpideyknightPosted 2/20/2013 8:17:30 AM
Vex
Karliah
Serana(I know there's a mod, same for Karliah)
Elisif
Maven's daughter and perhaps Maven herself
The commander who almost had you executed at the beginning of the game
Some of the other priestesses of Dibella, although Senna is cool.
Danica Pure-Spring
The two high-elf college mages

The list could go on for quite awhile, but these would all be interesting if they were fleshed out more than the standard marriage dialogue. Particularly the commander who almost had you killed, that would be an interesting relationship.

Most of these have male counterparts as well, Brynolf instead of Vex for instance. The marriage system could've been so much more. But I'm thankful they at least included it as a baseline that others can make better.

Kinda sad they are removing the dating from GTAV. I kinda like little optional stuff like this. Plus a GTA wedding would be a sight.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#6Icehound2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:35:42 AM
On another note, Lydia w/ Coverwomen + ENB looks hawt in Ebony Armor. Finally an awesome-looking Lydia. Even though I'm a pally I might just keep her with the dark armor.
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB
#7ManiusPrimePosted 2/20/2013 8:45:50 AM
Spideyknight posted...

Kinda sad they are removing the dating from GTAV. I kinda like little optional stuff like this. Plus a GTA wedding would be a sight.

I am with you on that. That is kind of disappointing. That really made GTAIV a little more of a real feel.
---
Manius
Imperator
#8red255Posted 2/20/2013 8:51:36 AM
Why aren't there any female Draugr?

As a master ...like sorcerer among other things I would probably take some corpse and reanimate it as a household servant for the servant issues.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#9RthanPosted 2/20/2013 9:30:05 AM
^There are female Dragaur, I have seen at least 3 of them. Turn on HD graphics, and check for bras under the brown rags, thats how you can tell the female ones.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed lives by the thousands - Luca Blight
#10renskyfirePosted 2/20/2013 9:30:08 AM
red255 posted...
Why aren't there any female Draugr?

As a master ...like sorcerer among other things I would probably take some corpse and reanimate it as a household servant for the servant issues.

I thought there were? In fact I'm almost positive because I believe there is a quest you get from the thieves guild bartender where you gather journals from a necromancer who uses them for those exact "coughs" services.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)