People you thought would have been cool to marry.

#41MarikhenPosted 2/21/2013 11:33:22 PM
the physiology of the elder scroll races fully allow cross breeding.

I'd be interested in something official on argonian/khajit hybrids.

so your limitations on saying 'there is something very wrong with anyone' who wanted that just seems like far more of a personal problem you might want to look into..

Why?

as for the babette thing.. you do realize that despite her being 300 years old, she is in the body of a child. yet her age is what you seem to focus on? thats another thing you might want to look into

Again, why? She's a vampire which means she likely has no heartbeat, no pulse, and her body temperature is going to be about room temperature plus any heat generated by friction and kinetic energy absorption. Read that as moving. Because of this it's reasonable to presume that people who are sexually attracted to her strictly for her body are not only pedophiles but also necrophiliacs. All things considered that's likely a very rare combination even for Tamriel Furthermore while she might find it amusing Babbette might very well consider a necropedo being interested in her to be rather creepy as well and decide that such a person would be better off as an afternoon snack than a bedfellow might less a life partner.

Now, let's say you want to date her. Well chances are her likes and dislikes were, to a large degree, formed early on in both her life and her unlife. This means that what she does and does not like might be based on concepts centuries outdated. It's not guaranteed of course, but it's possible. On top of that her views of, and reactions to, things in the "modern world" might very well be quite old-fashioned indeed. Another thing to consider is that long life can, and does, change your perspectives. Even if she's substantially the same as "modern" people in Tamriel her age is going to be affecting her point of view. Will she accept your attentions even though you'll probably die in just 3-4 decades, presuming a dragon doesn't eat you first, or will she instead decide to turn you into a vampire against your wishes just to be sure you'll last long enough for a proper marriage?

Finally usually if not always the older a vampire gets the farther from their original "humanity" they're going to get. After 300 years Babbette's ties to humanity, at least that beyond the Brotherhood, might potentially be non-existent making her unable to relate to mere mortals who aren't assassins or similarly long-lived. What starts out as an apparently mutually consensual relationship between two (mentally at least) mature individuals might very well turn into you being her little blood kitten at 3pm in the afternoon because she got bored of pretending to be (semi-)human.

All in all her age is a more important factor in her suitability as a life partner than her looks. /shrugs.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#42Brenz0rPosted 2/22/2013 12:35:11 AM
Marikhen posted...
the physiology of the elder scroll races fully allow cross breeding.

I'd be interested in something official on argonian/khajit hybrids.

Off the top of my head, Argonians are the only race that isn't thought to be capable of breeding with the other races, because they explicitly don't descend from the same ancestors (the Ehlnofey) as all other races do (Khajit originally split off from Bosmer). Children otherwise take on the race of the mother (e.g. Altmer father + Dunmer mother = Dunmer child), but may incorporate traits of the father (so the Dunmer child might have a slightly different skin tone, be taller, or may possess the father's inherent magical ability, if any).
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#43Icehound2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 9:43:42 AM
You're joking, right, Magenieus? Really? That was your best response? This is the worst possible rebuttal you could have possibly come up with, comparing children with genetically-diseased human beings...and then saying both of them should have sex? You clearly have some issues I'm just gonna back away from at this point. I think this is where the "Do not argue with fools lest you become as foolish as they are" verse needs to be exercised. We're done.
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB