ITT: Mods you'd like to see that don't exist.

#31mkprovincePosted 2/22/2013 2:37:24 AM
Anybody watched Kamen no Maid Guy? I want Kogarashi (I think that monster of a man's name is...) in the game and not just as another stupid follower but as one of those smart AI. He will be overpowered but he's not going to give you the candies. He's going to give you some tough choices in combat (e.g. beat that bear with unarmed combat, kill that wench with a broom, kill that dragon butt naked etc...) If you do not fulfill his crazy requirements, he doesn't go out and beat your foes for you. He'll come and beat you up with a vengeance.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#32DarkLink3753Posted 2/22/2013 4:47:26 AM
I was looking for something last night, actually.

I want a mod that adds a little more variety to Hearthfire's home building. You can switch up what wings you can make (i.e. You can build a mirrored version of an east wing on the west wing). Each wing has more options for what you can build and place, with some things becoming unavailable as you fill up the room with others (to help present the challenge of customizing and personalizing your home a little more).

The reason I was looking for something like this is because I was trying to build a manor last night where all my followers could stay, like a Dragonborn headquarters. Problem is, I could only put in a certain amount of beds, and half of them were either children's beds or pre-owned (for bards and stewards).

So unless one of you could point me in the direction of a nice, cozy mod home that has plenty of single beds for followers and isn't stacked with waterfalls and Dibella statues, I guess I'm outta luck :/
---
How many pills do you have to swallow before you feel full?
#33xxcheexxPosted 2/22/2013 6:09:50 AM
^Maybe check out Fonnheim and Candle Pond Ranch? I haven't tried the other larger houses but I use these two as my follower HQs.
---
If it's all civilized, you're doing it wrong.
Steam: xxSolstice
#34DarkLink3753Posted 2/22/2013 7:31:04 AM
xxcheexx posted...
^Maybe check out Fonnheim and Candle Pond Ranch? I haven't tried the other larger houses but I use these two as my follower HQs.

Hmm... these certainly aren't bad. I'll give them a shot. Thanks!
---
How many pills do you have to swallow before you feel full?
#35koutsu88Posted 2/22/2013 7:34:14 AM
ineedbettername Posted
quote From: koutsu88 | Posted: 2/21/2013 5:54:41 PM | #005
mod that makes nearest npc smack a guard in the head every time they say that blasted
arrow-knee joke

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15428

THANK YOU XD
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#36Psycho_PoodlePosted 2/22/2013 8:25:30 AM
A badass trenchcoat
---
Burn me once, shame on me.
Burn me twice, shame on Gearbox.
#37koutsu88Posted 2/22/2013 8:28:02 AM
inquisitor armor compilation ^
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#38ShadowOfLegendPosted 2/22/2013 8:31:46 AM
The ability to fight while underwater.

Levitation about like that of Morrowind, but the spell being a toggle, possibly with decent animations for flying rather than the "walk through the air" thing.

The ability to attack while in the air, even if it's just "swing my weapon downward as I fall" or "cast spells while jumping/falling/in the air".
---
Magic uses up a lot of energy, so when it comes to food and girls... ...it's my policy to eat as much as I can. -Dark Schneider
#39ShadowOfLegendPosted 2/22/2013 10:08:20 AM
Forgot one:

The ability to cast spells while wielding a weapon that occupies both hands, such as a greatsword or bow.
---
Magic uses up a lot of energy, so when it comes to food and girls... ...it's my policy to eat as much as I can. -Dark Schneider
#40iDefinitionPosted 2/22/2013 10:11:34 AM
There's an abandoned house close to the watchtower where you fight the first dragon. Wish there was a mod that renovated it.
---
Official pervert of ALL boards.
"In real life, you're just a ***** with a keyboard!" - Female voice 1, Saint's Row: The Third.