Dragonborn, Dragonsouls and Miraak

#11Mevers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:44:56 AM
Nope still not working.

Metaun - I tried to delete the files you suggested but they never existed in the first place...

andysocialtlm - I don't have an MQDragonSoulAbsorb.pex file either

Darkslayne - As for BOSS, I tried downloading it again via the links through the nexus (BOSS v2.1.1 Installer.exe, I assume this is the file I need), but It doesn't seem to have made any difference.
---
--- To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do what?! ---
#12Mevers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:56:00 AM
andysocialtlm - Just had another look through my files and found "MQKillDragonScript.pex", did you mean that file instead of "MQDragonSoulAbsorb.pex"?
---
--- To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do what?! ---
#13pyro_buntaPosted 3/2/2013 8:02:26 AM
did you ever get You Are Not the Dragonborn mod? There are 3 scripts you need to delete if you had that mod.

dragonactorscript.pex
QF_MQ104B_0002610C.pex
QF_MS13_00039645.pex
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#14Mevers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 8:08:12 AM
pyro_bunta - No I didn't, nor do I have those files.

For the moment I think I'm going to back everything up, uninstall and re-install everything, play a new game with no mods only dlc and see what happens. A last ditch effort on my part. That way I shouldn't have any conflicts. If I do I may give up.
---
#15myztikricePosted 3/2/2013 2:59:27 PM
Download and use the unofficial skyrim patch + unofficial dragonborn patch and try it.

Install http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31685 and try it
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.