I am on my way to join the Stormcloak Rebellion and I come across a prisoner

#11Matty_G33Posted 3/1/2013 4:48:16 AM
I don't know why the Legion stopped doing the whole Criminal Scum thing. They're now nothing like they were in the 3rd Era.
---
You were indicted
#12Brenz0rPosted 3/1/2013 4:59:38 AM
CenaxKikia posted...
What if he was being sent to prison for sexually assaulting orc females specifically?

A Nord wants to join an exclusive hunting club in Skyrim, so he walks up to the man in the lodge and says he wants to join. The other Nord says, "All right. First, you have to drink this entire crate of mead."

So the Nord drinks the mead, bottle after bottle. Then the man hands the Nord a wooden club and tells him, "Now you have to go into these these woods and kill the biggest, meaniest, nastiest grizzly bear you can find. Then you have to go into the village and sleep with the oldest, fattest, ugliest woman there."

The Nord says, "Sure," and walks off into the woods. About three hours later he walks back into the lodge covered in blood, cuts, and scratches. He leans the bloody wooden club on his shoulder and says, "Now, where's this woman you want me kill?"
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#13MagenieusPosted 3/1/2013 7:10:17 AM
you're very lucky if the stormcloak didn't report you to the imperial guard.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, Redguard
#14simsamsalabimPosted 3/1/2013 7:12:37 AM
Never leave witnesses. NEVER.
#15RthanPosted 3/1/2013 7:18:58 AM
Dont feel bad TC I do that all the time. My excuse is why sohuld you lameass Imperials take my kin (my character is Nord) to the chopping block for worshipping Talos, I then proceed to massacre the crap out of them.

Add to that the fact they never give you a good excuse as to why they want to chop of their heads i.e. he's a murderer, a rapist, thief, etc. its always he was worshipping the wrong god lulz. Also their atttude I can be walking down the road not having seen them and they are all like 'stay back fool, I'm warning you"...

That's just asking to get maimed by their better.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed lives by the thousands - Luca Blight
#16clowningPosted 3/1/2013 7:50:16 AM
My Nord character always kills imperials on the road and frees the prisoner. This character also kills the Thalmor on the road, too.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#17HellFireXSPosted 3/1/2013 2:48:53 PM
I do the same, free the storm cloak and kill the thalmor I find, as I am going to join the storm cloaks
#18scribbler14Posted 3/2/2013 4:45:08 AM
Rthan posted...
Dont feel bad TC I do that all the time. My excuse is why sohuld you lameass Imperials take my kin (my character is Nord) to the chopping block for worshipping Talos, I then proceed to massacre the crap out of them.

Add to that the fact they never give you a good excuse as to why they want to chop of their heads i.e. he's a murderer, a rapist, thief, etc. its always he was worshipping the wrong god lulz. Also their atttude I can be walking down the road not having seen them and they are all like 'stay back fool, I'm warning you"...

The imperials don't want to kill people for worshiping talos. their doing it to keep all of mundus safe untill they can gain the power to fight the thalmor.

You stormcloaks are only delaying this process and dooming everybody because of a damn god.

Oh, and you met a nasty officer at helgen. hadvar couldn't do anything about it, and everybody else where focused on other things, so they assumed the captain had sent you to the block for a good reason.

and the empire isnt f***ing around anymore. they NEED to be kind of hostile towards pretty much anybody.
---
Forget what i just said. i was drunk when i wrote it.
#19Rip_Van_WinkleXPosted 3/2/2013 9:25:49 AM
scribbler14 posted...
Rthan posted...

The imperials don't want to kill people for worshiping talos. their doing it to keep all of mundus safe untill they can gain the power to fight the thalmor.

You stormcloaks are only delaying this process and dooming everybody because of a damn god.

Oh, and you met a nasty officer at helgen. hadvar couldn't do anything about it, and everybody else where focused on other things, so they assumed the captain had sent you to the block for a good reason.

and the empire isnt f***ing around anymore. they NEED to be kind of hostile towards pretty much anybody.

upvote
---
GamerTag: RipVanWinkleX
#20HellFireXSPosted 3/2/2013 12:51:38 PM
scribbler14 posted...
Rthan posted...

Just out of curiosity where is it stated that the empire is building their strength to fight the Thalmor again? All Iíve seen in game is that the Imperials were conquered by the Thalmor and now they are fighting for them, then they roll into Skyrim and in the name of the Aldmeri Dominion and say that hey you guys are part of the empire (except when it comes to including you in the treaty) and we were conquered you should all just lay down your arms like we did and accept their rule also we signed a treaty that means you can no longer worship your own god just the gods the Thalmor believe in.

People start wars for religious reasons all the time so itís no wonder one is raging in Skyrim and I donít feel that just because the Imperials wanted to save their skin and not die for what they believe in that EVERYONE should have that choice thrust upon them.

That being said I do not like Ulfric Stormcloak, I feel he is racist and a coward (in his own way) but what he is fighting for is right even if he doesnít go about it the right way and is quite flawed in my opinion.