NPC hair missing.

#1Foril89Posted 3/2/2013 9:48:44 AM
NPCs in skyrims hair is missing at the top only. I tried playing with it like that but it is really stupid and annoys me to no end. I have a mod that makes it so your helm is not visible which i think is the source of the problem and if necesary I will play without it but I was hoping someone might have another suggestion because i really like that mod.
---
How do I approach my neighbors and tell them that their Wi-Fi isn't working properly and they might need to reset the modem???
#2mkprovincePosted 3/2/2013 9:56:24 AM
Foril89 posted...
NPCs in skyrims hair is missing at the top only. I tried playing with it like that but it is really stupid and annoys me to no end. I have a mod that makes it so your helm is not visible which i think is the source of the problem and if necesary I will play without it but I was hoping someone might have another suggestion because i really like that mod.

I believe that's your problem right there. Try looking for a mod that unequips your helmet outside battle. Seen one before but never caught my notice.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#3Rip_Van_WinkleXPosted 3/2/2013 11:42:23 AM
I use a mod that gets rid of the need to have the helmets to use the perks. Less armor, but at least I can still get the bonus.
---
GamerTag: RipVanWinkleX
#4simsamsalabimPosted 3/2/2013 8:02:09 PM
I use a mod that gets rid of the need to have the helmets to use the perks. Less armor, but at least I can still get the bonus.

This right here. It allows you to not have to wear a helmet in the first place.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8131

Also this way it doesn't effect NPC's in any way.
#5bionicman_3090Posted 3/2/2013 11:30:52 PM
Remove that mod, TC and install "Auto unequip Helm".

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13298
---
"Take your best shot, Flatlander woman". JC Denton.