qasmoke room and all spells commands

#1TheBoxNinja72Posted 3/6/2013 12:12:46 PM
i have to ask, as im about to get pc version.

if i have the dragonborn and dawnguard update, does that coc qasmoke room have all the new items from those areas too or no?

and the same for the all spells, does the psb code add the new shouts and spells from the updates?
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#2TSotPPosted 3/6/2013 1:04:03 PM
Not sire about the rest but psb is not a good idea. It gives you spells that arent intended for player use. Its better to add all spell tomes and do it that way.

Plus. If you fancy a little bit of cutting and pasting. Go to the uespwiki and cut and paste all the id codes for the shouts (4 words per shout; Main shout, words 1, 2 & 3) into a .txt file, add the phrase

player.teachword

Before the id code(s)

You should finish with a list that looks like

player.teachword xxxxxxxxxx
player.teachword yyyyyyyyyyy
player.teachword zzzzzzzzz

And so on. Save the file as "shouts.txt" and place in your skyrim folder.

Open the console in-game and type

bat shouts

And it will add all the shouts that you put in your text file.

A bat file can be made to execute any console commands yiu out in it other than another bat command
---
PSN: TSotP [Hawke - lv67 Fight] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ranger] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv57 Sorc] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv40+ Sorc]
#3myztikricePosted 3/6/2013 1:07:06 PM
I'm sure there is some savefile on the nexus that has a max lvl character woth every spell and shout.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#4simsamsalabimPosted 3/6/2013 1:22:08 PM
From my reply to your question in the other topic:

Last time I went to the qasmoke cell I had dawnguard installed, and a secondary room was added to the cell with the dawnguard items in it. So I'm assuming if you have the DLC, they have added the dragonborn items as well.

As for psb, it adds only the spells contained in the base game, none of the DLC spells. I would not use it anyway, as it adds a ton of broken/glitched/unusable spells to your list. You're better off grabbing all the spell tomes from the qasmoke room.
#5agentspoonPosted 3/6/2013 4:32:50 PM
Once Dawnguard and Dragonborn are installed using the PSB command WILL add all usable spells from the DLC's.

The Qasmoke Room will gain extra doors and areas that contain all the items from the DLC's
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#6simsamsalabimPosted 3/6/2013 4:42:47 PM
Once Dawnguard and Dragonborn are installed using the PSB command WILL add all usable spells from the DLC's.

Really? I thought I used it once and it only gave me the vanilla ones. Well... even if it does, I would advise against using it to avoid having all the trash and duplicate spells in your spell list. Using qasmoke and grabbine the tomes only for the spells you want is a much better alternative.
#7agentspoonPosted 3/6/2013 4:59:13 PM
Yea psb will also give you all the Spells from Mods as well.

Every spell marked as "Usable by the Player" will be added.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#8TSotPPosted 3/6/2013 11:48:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]