Unable to move, arms out by side,(problem)

#1last_akiraPosted 4/9/2013 1:43:20 PM
i'v played with mods multiple times in the past, and this is the first time i'v encountered this, i presumed it was missing animations and downloaded the correct tools and patched, archive invalidated and such, still cannot seem to get it moving, 2k textures and water are installed, other then that i have CBBE and SKYRE, so not entirely sure what could be causing this issue.
Any help would be appreciated.
---
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev
#2Tai_Le_ReePosted 4/9/2013 1:45:18 PM
you require fnis and if you have it installed you have not ran the patcher yet
---
Oh you're straight? So is spaghetti until it gets hot.
#3last_akira(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:40:31 PM
Huh? i have installed Fnis, and i have ran it, three times actually.
---
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev
#4UniversquallPosted 4/9/2013 2:52:09 PM
It happens without mods. I've had it happen once on a non PC version.
---
Nintendo4Lyfe
#5darkdestiny91Posted 4/9/2013 10:04:35 PM
Uninstall all your animation mods (remove them from Skyrim directory). Run FNIS generator. Install the animation mods you want. Run FNIS generator again.

This worked for me the last time this happened in my game.
#6mkprovincePosted 4/10/2013 3:25:37 AM
last_akira posted...
Huh? i have installed Fnis, and i have ran it, three times actually.

Did you tick the option below that says "Skeleton Arm Fix"? That's the patcher Tai_Le_Ree is saying regarding FNIS. Tick that and run FNIS again. If that doesn't fix it, then you probably have animation mods conflict. Or you're using a type of skeleton the FNIS is not yet fixed to recognize.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?