skyrim and anime

#1fabiencolomboPosted 4/17/2013 6:53:24 AM
Hello everyone.
For those interested in an anime looking skyrim and can't find enough stuff for your game. I might have something for you.
Have a look here:
http://skyrimbyapollyn.webs.com

This a very small and amateurish website I put up to present the mod I made and the transformation I managed to create in the game.

I created a mod that changes all NPC in skyrm and collected of stuff to create a different vision of the game.

Please don't flame me, I'm not trying t impe anything, just trying to present the result of more than a year of "hard" work.

I hope some of you may find it useful.

You'll forgive me the poor quality of the website, it's my first and I suck at it. But I did put a lot of efforts into my mod and my game to make it look like that.
Have a look in the media section for videos and screenshots of the results.

Any constructive criticism is more than welcom.
Peace.
#2BladenytePosted 4/17/2013 7:01:22 AM
direct linking to profanity or nudity is typicaly frowned upon by the mods here (in this case, its the former).

easily fixed by just removing that top picture on the link. or editing it so it isnt so childishly stupid.

also, im pretty sure this qualifies as advertising, too.. which is another nono
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3fabiencolombo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:07:40 AM
then, I'll just delete the link...

I honestly didn't think it was profanity.

But hey. doesn't matter.
#4fabiencolombo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:09:14 AM
How do it I edit my post?
#5mkprovincePosted 4/17/2013 7:13:58 AM(edited)
Click on message details below your username of the post you want to edit. There should be a button that lets you edit. Any edit must be done within an hour of the initial post so I suggest you hurry.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#6BladenytePosted 4/17/2013 7:14:27 AM
you cant edit the post since its the first one on the thread and has been more than 5 minutes since it was posted, i mean edit the picture you have on the website

and how can you not think that saying 'go **** yourselves' isnt profanity? even more so when your mostly naked elf girl is flipping you off?
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#7ShadowGomamonPosted 4/17/2013 7:15:20 AM
Bladenyte posted...
even more so when your mostly naked elf girl is flipping you off?

I really want to click this link but it's definitely NSFW
#8mkprovincePosted 4/17/2013 7:16:52 AM
Bladenyte posted...
you cant edit the post since its the first one on the thread and has been more than 5 minutes since it was posted, i mean edit the picture you have on the website

So, the first post only gets five minutes? Nice to learn something new every day.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#9SlashmanSGPosted 4/17/2013 7:19:45 AM

All of this is wrong, you can edit the first post and you have an hour to do so. However, I think you can only edit when your user level is high enough, and we're dealing with a

Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:43 AM

So he'll be going by-by shortly.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072010/1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
#10fabiencoPosted 4/17/2013 7:31:59 AM
It's me again (the author)
You are right I can't edit anything.

Well then I apologize, I didn't think an elfette fliping the bird would be such an issue.

I don't want to change the picture on my website, as I received so much crap when I shared my mod the first time, this picture was kind of a private joke, and actually means exactly...what it means.

I guess I can get that some may find it "profanity"
I do apologize for that, I'll say it again (not as an excuse, but as a statment) i didn't think it would be such a big deal.

So If an admin comes across this, or if you just want to report it, then do so, delete the thread and take the necessary measures you'll think appropriate. No harm done (at least on my side...)

Have a nice day and sorry for the bother.