AFT or UFO?

#1CultCryptikPosted 4/21/2013 6:08:53 PM(edited)
I'm assuming they're not compatible with each other. I am currently using UFO, which is pretty good, but the feature that I really want that UFO lacks is the ability to tell followers to use a specific combat style. This is something that AFT does though. Aside from that feature, what are the pros and cons of UFO and AFT?

Thank you
#2myztikricePosted 4/21/2013 6:13:49 PM
UFO is outdated and buggy, people generally either use AFT or Extensible Follower Framework
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#3133kPosted 4/21/2013 6:30:08 PM
myztikrice posted...
UFO is outdated and buggy

I kind of disagree. UFO seems to work perfectly fine in vanilla (for me at least). If you play with any of the DLCs, or any mod that adds followers, it starts getting frustrating. That being said, I've been meaning to switch to AFT for a while now...
#4ELDuranPosted 4/21/2013 6:46:16 PM
I've been using UFO for the longest time and never experienced any problems.
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#5myztikricePosted 4/21/2013 6:47:05 PM
myztikrice posted...
UFO is outdated and buggy

I kind of disagree. UFO seems to work perfectly fine in vanilla (for me at least). If you play with any of the DLCs, or any mod that adds followers, it starts getting frustrating. That being said, I've been meaning to switch to AFT for a while now...

So it's fine except if you want to use it with DLCs, ie it's outdated. And once you try getting it to work with anything besides vanilla it's buggy, ie it's buggy. Great comment would read again/10
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#6CultCryptik(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:10:07 PM
thank you for the help, I went ahead and uninstalled UFO and installed AFT. I have all the DLC so I guess AFT is the best choice then
#7MrPwnzerPosted 4/21/2013 7:50:16 PM
AFT

It's not as much as a hassle to update or un/install.
---
Xbox Live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
#8HadukenGod2Posted 4/21/2013 7:54:09 PM
its the only one that can make essential followers from other mods unessential. theres also a dawnguard and hartfire add on
---
"You are a fool, I'm going to crush and throw you into the wind" -Vegeta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0AJCV6EjRE 3:22-3:32
#9pyro_buntaPosted 4/21/2013 8:05:20 PM
Extensible Follower Framework is the best one currently. If not, Amazing Follower Tweaks.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#10NeilJWDPosted 4/21/2013 8:37:55 PM
Aft, having followers with 3 auto switching outfits is great.
---
ARGH! Someone gave me some goggles and a spork,
I don't know what the goggles do but I'm gouging my eyes out with the spork!
~Dudeboy