ENBoost

#1pyro_buntaPosted 9/7/2013 8:22:11 AM
So now that most ENBs on v212 and above has it integrated, more people can use it. I've only started using it yesterday (well, it was just Seasons of Skyrim ENB on v214 really) but I did notice a slight difference.

My game's slightly a bit more stable both in framerate and gameplay. It does have this one huge single stutter before loading an area with loads of stuff on screen, but it gives me a bit more fps than usual (60fps is slightly more frequent in my game).

Anyone else using it?
#2iIIuminatiPosted 9/7/2013 9:21:23 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
Anyone else using it?

Yep, I love it. Before I installed it I had had to disable the footprints mod because my frames where dropping too much in Solthiem but now no stutters at all.
---
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
#3aamfirdausPosted 9/8/2013 9:56:46 AM
I found it Nexus. So, it is only patch, or a whole ENB? Can I run it along with other ENB preset, like Seasons of Skyrim?
---
Why would you ever need a tie?
#4pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 10:21:04 AM
aamfirdaus posted...
I found it Nexus. So, it is only patch, or a whole ENB? Can I run it along with other ENB preset, like Seasons of Skyrim?

I'm using it with Seasons of Skyrim. Since Seasons of Skyrim just recently updated to ENBs v212 and above, those versions already have ENBoost integrated. My game pretty much never freezes anymore.
#5myztikricePosted 9/8/2013 11:26:32 AM
Newer ENB binaries include memory management features. ENBoost are just ini settings for those features for an ENB-less game. Any newer ENB with updated binaries is already 'ENBoost'.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#6Matty_G33Posted 9/12/2013 3:56:28 AM
I'm still struggling with infinite loading screens to notice a difference.
---
Let's beat it - this is turning into a bloodbath!
#7pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 4:01:08 AM
Matty_G33 posted...
I'm still struggling with infinite loading screens to notice a difference.

Turn on the FPS limiter, or if you have Flora Overhaul, that's the problem.
#8mkprovincePosted 9/12/2013 4:29:06 AM
I use the 215 binaries together with this

Stable uGridsToLoad by Altimor
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41592/?

Works wonders.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#9ShadowGomamonPosted 9/12/2013 4:46:26 AM
Is there an ENB dummies guide for installing one? I want to try one of the popular ones like Realvision.
#10pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 6:10:52 AM
ShadowGomamon posted...
Is there an ENB dummies guide for installing one? I want to try one of the popular ones like Realvision.

1) Download ENB from http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.htm
2) Download the correct binary/version for your chosen preset (I.E if ENB A tells you to get ENB v0.215 then get that version, and so on.
3) Extract the d3d9.dll to your Skyrim folder (pick the Wrapper version)
4) Get your ENB preset (RealVision, Project ENB, etc...)
5) Extract everything from your preset to your Skyrim folder