Should I clean mods of dirty edits or just main files?

#1lazy_titanPosted 12/3/2013 9:15:17 PM
I thought I asked this question some time ago but couldn't find my topic so not sure if it was hear. But in using Boss I can see several mods that need to be cleaned and few that say they have dirty edits on purpose. Should I clean these mods that don't say they need the dirty edits.
---
On the internet you can be anything you want...
Why do so many people choose to be stupid?
#2myztikricePosted 12/3/2013 9:51:45 PM
Main files. Don't clean other mods unless the mod author says to or have them do it.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical.
#3DerejinPosted 12/4/2013 1:43:31 PM
Basically if BOSS tells you not to clean them, then don't clean them.
If BOSS tells you a mod has dirty edits, but DOESN'T tell you to not clean them, then clean them.

In both situations BOSS knows what's going on, so to speak. I trust it, at least. :)
---
Some people seek argument - sometimes it's best to deny them that by ignoring certain topics. In general, be kind.
#4myztikricePosted 12/4/2013 2:03:30 PM
Derejin posted...
Basically if BOSS tells you not to clean them, then don't clean them.
If BOSS tells you a mod has dirty edits, but DOESN'T tell you to not clean them, then clean them.

In both situations BOSS knows what's going on, so to speak. I trust it, at least. :)

no
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical.
#5refmonPosted 12/4/2013 2:47:26 PM
How do I clean them?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#6WynnSilvergazePosted 12/4/2013 2:51:14 PM
I only clean them if they're Identical to the master file and Boss doesn't tell me not to.

Here's a video on cleaning dirty edits. Part of it anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOQO2S6HDBw
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"