Why do argonian females have breasts?

#1Mobile_PlatformPosted 7/1/2014 6:55:02 PM
They're not mammals and they don't nurse, and before Oblivion I'm pretty sure they didn't. What, Bethesda can't make something look female without boobs?
---
"Never rub another man's rhubarb."
#2SlashmanSGPosted 7/1/2014 7:01:32 PM
Thank god, I was getting worried we wouldn't have this topic for the millionth time.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i.imgur.com/Um0p3xx.gif http://i.imgur.com/MIbbUHB.gif
#3Mobile_Platform(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 7:05:20 PM
SlashmanSG posted...
Thank god, I was getting worried we wouldn't have this topic for the millionth time.

Millionth? I was aiming for low billions.
---
#420ME2cmpnvetPosted 7/1/2014 7:06:07 PM
How else would they fill out those Nord clothes?
---
One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
#5Mobile_Platform(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 7:07:23 PM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
How else would they fill out those Nord clothes?

Buy a smaller size?
---
#6Tai_Le_ReePosted 7/1/2014 7:10:36 PM
I like lizard breasts with UNPB with BBP and HDT though
It boosts my immersion because nothing else gets my immersion up anymore. I ain't taking lore enhancement drugs either
---
i5 4670k@4.0 ghz|8gb ddr3 Ripjaws X@1866|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Sabertooth z87
Nvidia GTX 770 4gb|Sandisk Extreme ii 240gb|1tb WD Blue|XFX PRO 750|Strike-X 1 Adv
#7DaveridsPosted 7/1/2014 7:48:29 PM
Mobile_Platform posted...
They're not mammals and they don't nurse, and before Oblivion I'm pretty sure they didn't. What, Bethesda can't make something look female without boobs?

there's a mod for that
---
Changing this when Golden Sun 4 comes out. Started 11/15/10
#8BrassBirchPosted 7/1/2014 7:56:21 PM
Mobile_Platform posted...

Too much time and money. It would atleast double the work to create a female argonian mesh without boobs in areas like animations and costumes.
---
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS
#9jonas66Posted 7/1/2014 8:06:15 PM
Female Argonian hatchlings are fed a special strain of sap called the Boobhist Milk. This sap is drawn from a special Hist strain that was created when the Blackwater Company smuggled a Hist seedling into Cyrodil, where it was cross-pollinated with Felldue and droplets from the Font of Madness from New Sheoth that drifted out of the dimensional rift in Niben Bay around the time of the Oblivion Crisis.

Since then, it's become customary to mix this sap with one of the other strains when feeding it to the female hatchlings, because even the Daedra love nice boobs. In fact, very few people know that the Oblivion Crisis was sparked because Mehrunes Dagon lusted after that sweet, scaly, bouncing boobage.
---
How much of rational behavior is only rational when rationalized?
#10Matty_G33Posted 7/1/2014 8:31:43 PM
They had breasts in Daggerfall.
---
Only in California will you find a crossdressing man upset about a pretend videogame man in the ladies room
~ SmegmaKing