SSX Tricky DLC Coming

#1Azuma_NarooNPosted 4/14/2012 1:56:42 PM
http://kotaku.com/5902027/this-sure-does-look-like-a-tease-of-ssx-tricky
---
LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#2SandrocoPosted 4/14/2012 6:35:31 PM
Awesome. I'm excited for monday now.
---
It's not enough that I succeed; others must FAIL!!!
#3soccaprodiPosted 4/15/2012 12:31:26 PM
I really think that Tricky love is just simple nostalgia, since 3 destroyed it in nearly every way, and would much rather have a 3-esque DLC.

That being said, I did not even know DLC was in the works for this game. Man am I pumped.
---
*Cabanela struts into topic*
PSN: QuackendriverV
#4LapidusBeardPosted 4/16/2012 12:49:18 AM
Maybe that will at least make something fun of this grim mess of a game.
#5Azuma_NarooN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 6:42:51 AM

I really think that Tricky love is just simple nostalgia, since 3 destroyed it in nearly every way, and would much rather have a 3-esque DLC.

That being said, I did not even know DLC was in the works for this game. Man am I pumped.

Not gonna lie, if they offered the entire SSX 3 mountain as DLC, I'd totally get it.
---
LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#6dragonmak2Posted 4/16/2012 7:10:48 AM
If i had to take an educated guess. Looks like more customizable outfits (vs color swaps) and fireworks for sure. Still crossing fingers for some old school tracks.

Cannot wait to find out for sure whats gonna be available.
---
Will change this when DB gets some redemption for being screwed over. YES YES YES YES YES ! ! !
#7LsnakePosted 4/16/2012 8:40:52 AM
Gah I'm so excited. I got money to burn since I'm in a serious gaming drudge right now with nothing to buy until D3, so take my money away EA. New tracks, HD remakes, old tracks remade, Elise in bunny ears..
---
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)
#8LsnakePosted 4/16/2012 8:43:48 AM
Azuma_NarooN posted...

Not gonna lie, if they offered the entire SSX 3 mountain as DLC, I'd totally get it.

No sweat there, I'd pay good money for it as well. The 25 minute full-mountain runs are gaming nirvana for me. It needs the DJ though, tuning in everytime you reach a snow hut. It made the game feel like an actual trip, a small adventure. You're racing down the mountain with nothing but the music, and once you get near the huts the DJ will break in and update you on the latest and greatest. It gave SSX3 a legendary feeling.
---
#9D4rkZ0n3Posted 4/16/2012 8:50:16 AM
Me wants Kaori's teddy bear backpack and hello kitty hair ties >.>
---
Proud Member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
http://tinyurl.com/7bxjnmq
#10LsnakePosted 4/16/2012 8:53:14 AM
D4rkZ0n3 posted...
Me wants Kaori's teddy bear backpack and hello kitty hair ties >.>

Her cute backpacks...those details, alongside Elise's bunny ears, are things I miss in this SSX. But I'm hoping that puzzle is an indication that we're going to see some fun stuff.
---