So many peaks pending. What's going on.

#1Lerp85Posted 5/1/2012 4:41:23 PM
I haven't played this game in a little while and got on earlier. I went to compete online and found that there are a lot of mountains with leaks that have nothing goig on at all. Why is this? Thought they generated new competitions regularly but these aren't.
#2Gamemaster64Posted 5/1/2012 5:40:31 PM
There a few 15min ones that can give large rewards.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#3Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:50:10 PM
I know. But why are there so many nonactive peaks? I don't get it.
#4Gamemaster64Posted 5/1/2012 8:07:12 PM
What do you mean? You sure you're not confusing + custom options as a drop?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#5Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 9:01:13 PM
Pretty positive. I will go into one and it will say on the top right event pending on all the peaks. It don have tha for custom events.
#6diddyknuxPosted 5/1/2012 9:05:30 PM
No, he has a point. There's a LOT of drops that are either pending or have nothing going on at all.
#7maxxnsPosted 5/1/2012 11:24:01 PM
It's the new GE-System. It's one high roller range and one beginners range, which changes every 24 hours with events between 15-60 minutes plus one 2-week event for the 50k badge.

The idea behind this is to concentrate all players on a few drops and have fast, short GEs.
---
PSN: Maxxens
#8Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 11:40:01 PM
maxxns posted...
It's the new GE-System. It's one high roller range and one beginners range, which changes every 24 hours with events between 15-60 minutes plus one 2-week event for the 50k badge.

The idea behind this is to concentrate all players on a few drops and have fast, short GEs.

Really? Wow that's stupid. Glad there is a lot of variety in the online component of the game. Oh wait there is no variety any more. Pretty dang boring now.
#9maxxnsPosted 5/2/2012 4:20:33 AM
I think the 15 minutes GEs are way cooler than 2week events.

1. You don't have to wait an eternety for your credits
2. You really have to be good to nail a run within a very small timeframe
3. Because there is a limited number of tracks (which change every 24h) the events are always quite full
---
PSN: Maxxens
#10dragonmak2Posted 5/2/2012 5:21:31 AM
I was wondering about this myself. I can understand the concept, but hate how they cut back on the number tracks I used to be able to run to earn me some easy dough.

not digging this change too much - but loving Mt. Eddie and the Old school skins. Now if only we could get some truly customizable characters instead of color swaps, then I'd really be happy.
---
Will change this when DB gets some redemption for being screwed over. YES YES YES YES YES ! ! !