Problems with SSX and cloud storage..

#1ShadowisminePosted 4/20/2012 1:26:40 AM
Right.. I've always had a copy of my SSX saves on my cloud, due to wanting to play it at different houses. Although recently, when it tries to download my saves, it will get to about 85% maybe abit less, and tell me it couldnt sync with my cloud. I don't mind.. But I had to delete my last saves, due to alot of trouble with the cloud.. And I ended up with a laggy corrupted file.. :/ I recently started a
New game.. But I'm still getting trouble with the cloud..
Does anyone have any advice?
---
PSN: VioletFlowers
Gamertag: Violet Flowers
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/20/2012 1:34:06 AM
dont use the cloud? Is there anyway you can use something like a USB? Not sure how they work on xbox? Ive not found the cloud to be that great yet, but its new technology (for xbox at least)
#3Shadowismine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 1:42:52 AM
I guess I could do.. Just annoying, I've never had trouble with the cloud before :/
---
PSN: VioletFlowers
Gamertag: Violet Flowers
#4fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/20/2012 3:42:09 AM
I havent used it tbh, I play at home with 180gb HDD.

If you contact xbox support they may be able to help you out. But sounds like its having trouble downloading the file, or maybe its got something to do with RiderNet?
#5Regal_Bryant12Posted 4/20/2012 7:03:09 AM
I had problems with cloud as well. I just stopped using it and switched over to using a USB drive. I would have been PO'd if I had my data corrupted.

Try moving your save data and ghost data from the cloud to your hard drive or USB drive and see if that works. That's what I had to do.
---
Yeah man I conquered this sucka! -Mac
Attitude check...Yeah, I'm really high! -Zoe