To those still debating, buy it! Very good! (no spoilers)

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 4/28/2012 3:40:12 PM
If you played and liked Prototype 1 you will like this!

Story line is decent nothing to be disappointed about. I mean lets get real..seriously...pretty much all virus outbreak games/movies in general are all the pretty much the same..virus breaks out, all hell breaks loose. Prototype I believe is the only one that lives up to the expectations "all hell breaks loose".

Controls are much better, combat a million times better,
Theres some changes on the controls but nothing major.

Only problem I have and that was sooo much better in prototype 1 wad the lock on/targeting. This one the csmera has to be facing the area your facing in order to lock on.

There are many great addition to the game. My favorite is the hunt addition which I think is super cool.

I can go on but this is just some basic stuff to make whoever hopefully buy it. Its hella fun and loaded with action.

If anyone who has already played this go ahead and share your thoughts and opinions.

#2VlDEOGAMECZARPosted 4/28/2012 3:59:37 PM

People should wait two or three weeks, Gamestop will have it for 39.99...Like every other game this year. I think it's worth 40 dollars, But not worth the 60.

#31SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 4:04:06 PM
either way I believe people get their money's worth!.
#4tylergamereviewPosted 4/28/2012 4:31:47 PM
I would like to point out that it's quite easy to get platinum in this game. I mean that's a small bonus, but I've just finished 1/3 of my second playthrough, and simply playing the game naturally unlocks most of the trophies. By the time I'm finished, I should have every trophy without too much trouble. There are maybe 2-3 trophies that involve doing something specific that you have to take time to accomplish.
#5MERCERnaryPosted 4/28/2012 5:08:44 PM
New guy sucks... Alex Mercer for a dramatic return in Prototype 3 or I for one will not be purchasing it. XD And judging by others statements on here and on other forms of chatter...I'm sure I'm not the only one. =P
---
Haven't cared about karma loss or Mod/Admin approval since 2/18/11.
Then again, when did I ever care about the approval of anyone? Hah...
#6darkness1018Posted 4/28/2012 5:51:43 PM
MERCERnary posted...
New guy sucks... Alex Mercer for a dramatic return in Prototype 3 or I for one will not be purchasing it. XD And judging by others statements on here and on other forms of chatter...I'm sure I'm not the only one. =P

You are right, I agree with you 100%. The new guy is the reason me and my friends won't buy or rent this game. We speak with our wallets and based on reviews and sales slot are doing the same. If they would've left mercer the game would've sold slot more.
#7godofkombat3Posted 4/28/2012 5:59:57 PM
I can agree with everything TC stated.i just wish they would have left "patsy" in.i always used it in the first game.LMAO every time I turned the guards on one of their on.
#81SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:14:27 PM
who knows they might do an onimusha thing. bring back alex in number 3 like they did with samanuske in inimusha 3.

?

#9darkness1018Posted 4/28/2012 6:18:23 PM
1SethSiroAnton1 posted...
who knows they might do an onimusha thing. bring back alex in number 3 like they did with samanuske in inimusha 3.

?

I really hope they do this. If they are serious about making money that's what they SHOULD do.
#101SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:47:32 PM
I like Heller but do prefer Alex.. Im already sold to a part 3..