So...In the next game we should play as Pariah.

#1TsunamiRoarPosted 4/28/2012 7:52:07 PM
Just sayin'...
---
But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you.
#2legendX66Posted 4/28/2012 7:53:00 PM
or heller with his god powers against pariah. just needs pariah lol.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#3MetroidMewtwoPosted 4/29/2012 10:21:47 AM
As much as I love Heller compared to Mercer, I doubt He'll be playable in the next game...

*ENDING SPOILERS FROM THIS POST ONWARD*

I know Heller lives and, in fact, consumes Mercer at the end of the game which leaves him as the only Evolved left, but he found out his daughter Maya was alive and finds her... Plus, you know, he slayed Mercer which is what he wanted to do for the whole game, so unless the makers of the game decide to be dicks and screw over Heller JUST to pull him back into the Main Protagonist role, it's more likely he's going to be sitting out next game.

PARIAH would be interesting to play as(mostly because I'd imagine him using different Infected powers and being able to go One Winged Angel similar to Elizabeth Greene, as opposed to the type of powers Mercer and Heller use when they're playable), I'll admit that. But assuming they decide AGAIN to leave PARIAH out(or make him an NPC), the only other Protagonist option I could think of would be pulling an Evolved out of the makers' ass and hand waving that "he wasn't present for the final battle of P2"... Though that still leaves the question of what the non-Blackwatch antagonist(s) would be, since Heller apparently ate all the Infected at once in the ending. Unless the makers 1) Use the fact that we only see this happening to Red Zone and say that the Infected are still around in Yellow/Green Zone, or 2) Bring in PARIAH after all and make him the bad guy...
---
My shortened name is MM.
It's not that I have a bad sense of direction, I'm just interested in all directions.~Laguna Loire
#4vhunter14Posted 4/29/2012 11:05:38 AM
Only if pariah continues the age old tradition of a leather jacket and red collar And do not forget the sweater.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#5TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:39:42 AM

Only if pariah continues the age old tradition of a leather jacket and red collar And do not forget the sweater.

I agree with this statement 100%
---
But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you.
#6legendX66Posted 4/29/2012 11:40:51 AM
TsunamiRoar posted...
I agree with this statement 100%

assuming he does not still look like a toddler. he does not age so... does he? lol
---
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#7TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:43:02 AM
Does it matter if he "ages" in the traditional sense? So long as he consumes others he gains knowledge, and more importantly mass, so that he can alter his appearance to his desire.
---
#8legendX66Posted 4/29/2012 11:44:54 AM
TsunamiRoar posted...
Does it matter if he "ages" in the traditional sense? So long as he consumes others he gains knowledge, and more importantly mass, so that he can alter his appearance to his desire.

true true. but playing a super powered 5 year old would rock. >_>
---
#9TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:47:29 AM
Yes, yes it would.
---
#10legendX66Posted 4/29/2012 11:49:01 AM
TsunamiRoar posted...
Yes, yes it would.

to misquote your sig. but mommy I don't want to go to school today I want to stay and KILL you all!!! Begins infecting.
---