They don't say the c-word a lot in video games.

#1kahPosted 4/29/2012 1:54:42 PM
It was refreshing to hear it, since I know I myself use it all the time in my vocabulary (especially when talking to my mom). I wonder why there are so many f-bombs and s-words in gaming but you never get to hear such a common and great-sounding word like the c-word.

I feel like if I was in Batman's world and I was a grunt I'd be calling Catwoman a c-word and not the b-word, especially since she's a cat and not a dog.
#2legendX66Posted 4/29/2012 1:57:22 PM
this and assassin's creed 2 are the only ones I know of actually.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#3mjc0961Posted 4/29/2012 2:27:11 PM
And even better is that the character that gets called it doesn't object to that, but instead objects to being called pasty. That cracked me up.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=mjc0961
#4KyleAngleITPosted 4/29/2012 5:22:16 PM
I can't imagine having a parent walk in when something like that is said... i remember playing MGS and i dad walked in when snake said damn... He said... What is this Sh!t you are playing!!!.. i now laugh at the hypocrisy...
---
I'm out ..... bye Modern Warfail
#5XclaimPosted 4/29/2012 6:49:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/29/2012 7:32:57 PM
True, TC...Add Red Dead Redemption to that list as well.
I think Scarface the world is yours said it as well
Definitely more refreshing than mother (blank) this and mother (blank) that for like 200 lines over and over.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#7FireAssetPosted 4/29/2012 9:55:46 PM
which c-word? the one that rhymes with hunt?
---
"Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls! They're small, And they don't give a ****!!!"---www.tourettesguy.com
#8watchman2011Posted 4/30/2012 11:00:09 AM
It gets used a lot in Modern Warfare 3 as well. Just play multiplayer and enable voice chat.
#9BlackHeartGrimPosted 4/30/2012 11:34:32 AM
KyleAngleIT posted...
I can't imagine having a parent walk in when something like that is said... i remember playing MGS and i dad walked in when snake said damn... He said... What is this Sh!t you are playing!!!.. i now laugh at the hypocrisy...

lol

also in uncharted 2 you'll hear drake say crap alot
---
Full username is: BlackHeart_the_Grim
#10kah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:23:15 PM
FireAsset posted...
which c-word? the one that rhymes with hunt?

If someone called Heller the c-word that rhymes with poon I would of laughed out loud.