Bonus: defeat the Goliath without taking damage from it.

#1KyleAngleITPosted 4/29/2012 4:05:30 PM
Spoiler?

For anyone having trouble with this bonus... travel west til you hit a base and grab one of the choppers... he can't touch you then
---
I'm out ..... bye Modern Warfail
#2xvynxPosted 4/29/2012 4:07:48 PM
i grabbed a tank, moved 1 block away from him and shot him till he died, too easy.
#3IchidaimePosted 4/29/2012 5:43:05 PM
This is gonna sound arrogant but I just went in there and killed it with smart moves and planning. Throwing stuff at it, using Hammerfists and Blade.
Took a little longer than using a tank or something but meh, result was the same
---
Official Grimlock of the Transformers Fall of Cybertron Boards
#4JKiiiPosted 4/30/2012 12:17:27 AM
Keep your distance at all times (Use whipfist to get his attention back on you) then when he leaves himself open to tear off a limb or the head use a charge Whipfist....very easy.
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#5kyncaniPosted 4/30/2012 12:57:53 AM
Ichidaime posted...
This is gonna sound arrogant but I just went in there and killed it with smart moves and planning.

Well, he's actually very very easy to kill without taking any damage, you've just got to realize that each one of his attack will leave immobilized and completely opened nothing less than his weak spot.

He's big with a scary name and all but he's very slow, obvious and one of the easiest enemy when it comes to taking no damage.
#6DirjelPosted 4/30/2012 11:37:58 AM
I just flew around him in circles until he attacked, then pounced with the claws on his weak spots. Took out each limb in one or two hits. No prob.
---
Bring more souls, slayer of demons...
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/DirjelJunshin.png
#7AsikokamiPosted 5/1/2012 12:04:35 PM
I grabbed a chopper and spammed missiles but it did nothing because it wasn't like the second boss where you could do the standard beat down. So I ditched it then went within range and as soon as it was stunned I whipfisted it's butt. Easy in the end.
#8southofnowherePosted 5/1/2012 12:40:34 PM
I started by look ing for a helicopter to take it down but then gave up looking and took it down with blade attacks. What was really annoying though was i just consumed the Goliath and as the animation finished I got hit by a rocket and it said bonus failed...then I restarted the checkpoint and then it said bonus complete.

So in the end I don't know if i got the bonus or not.
---
Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors. TH Huxley.