So is it possible to call *spoilers*

#1marsh90Posted 4/29/2012 6:43:43 PM
Juggernauts after that one mission? Or was it just for that one mission?
#2legendX66Posted 4/29/2012 6:46:01 PM
no sadly.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#3vgman94Posted 4/29/2012 6:49:30 PM
No. But Hopefully it'll be part of DLC. I would adore having that ability. It'd be awesome seeing 4 Brawlers and 2 Juggernauts fighting a Goliath. I already summoned the 4 Brawlers when that cutscene started and when I commanded the Juggernauts to attack the door, the Brawlers listened as well. So 6 Infected beasts were attacking the door at the same time while I was defending them... God, why couldn't more missions be like that and the mission with the WhiteLight barrels (Red Zone)?
#4MetroidMewtwoPosted 4/30/2012 9:30:15 AM
Juggernaut minions would've been cool, but I'd infinitely prefer for Juggernauts to just plain show up randomly(or at least in set spawn locations) in Free Roam, along with all the other Infected enemies(the stronger Brawlers and Juggernauts, Hydras, ESPECIALLY Goliaths, etc.) and Super Soldiers.

I just don't get it; they already had this problem in P1, where the only high-health enemies left to spawn in Free Roam were ordinary Hunters, and they REPEATED it here by making the only high-health enemies left to spawn in Free Roam be ordinary Brawlers, despite evidence that they were going to make Goliaths encounterable outside of missions! Why are all the various enemies nonexistent in Free Roam?!? THAT is what I would prefer be put into the game via DLC first chance they get; make all the Infected and Blackwatch enemies available to discover and fight in Free Roam!

Being able to summon Juggernauts along with Brawlers is POINTLESS if the worst they can take on are Tanks, Copters and other Brawlers.
---
My shortened name is MM.
It's not that I have a bad sense of direction, I'm just interested in all directions.~Laguna Loire
#5vgman94Posted 4/30/2012 11:18:04 AM
MetroidMewtwo posted...
Juggernaut minions would've been cool, but I'd infinitely prefer for Juggernauts to just plain show up randomly(or at least in set spawn locations) in Free Roam, along with all the other Infected enemies(the stronger Brawlers and Juggernauts, Hydras, ESPECIALLY Goliaths, etc.) and Super Soldiers.

I just don't get it; they already had this problem in P1, where the only high-health enemies left to spawn in Free Roam were ordinary Hunters, and they REPEATED it here by making the only high-health enemies left to spawn in Free Roam be ordinary Brawlers, despite evidence that they were going to make Goliaths encounterable outside of missions! Why are all the various enemies nonexistent in Free Roam?!? THAT is what I would prefer be put into the game via DLC first chance they get; make all the Infected and Blackwatch enemies available to discover and fight in Free Roam!

Being able to summon Juggernauts along with Brawlers is POINTLESS if the worst they can take on are Tanks, Copters and other Brawlers.

I ABSOLUTELY agree. I heard they were going to make Goliaths part of Free roam, but decided in a live chat I participated in that it would be "too chaotic". What ridiculous nonsense. The entire game is meant to be chaotic and the missions are chaotic. Why not free roam?! Hydras, Juggernauts and Goliaths should appear on a regular basis for God's sake. Also, Evolved should be in the free-roam too. I Hope the Excessive Force Pack delivers something, but I doubt they'll fix the Free-Roam problem... I guess the only Hope for FR being fun anymore are the RadNet's Rampage events.