Why can't I fire the rocket launcher (or any gun) form my back?

#1TsunamiRoarPosted 4/30/2012 12:04:49 PM
Seriously...I should be able to shell up inside my shield, and the fire any small arms gun from my back.
---
But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you.
#2ceedofevilPosted 4/30/2012 12:14:09 PM
Because Heller is using both his arms when he uses his shield.
---
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell
passid.ca/ceed Group: The Mosh Pit Feel the chugga!
#3TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 12:22:25 PM

Because Heller is using both his arms when he uses his shield.

And? It's not like he's essentially an amorphous blob of mass...
---
But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you.
#4ChibiraziPosted 4/30/2012 3:36:08 PM
Thats actually quite the interesting question,nothing prevents him from just forming tendril and going all hentai over it.
#5TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:30:41 PM
Heck, why can't we go all War Machine and dual wield (or more) guns that we shoulder mount with tendrils.
---
#6ceedofevilPosted 4/30/2012 5:38:12 PM
There is probably a limit to how much mass Heller produce.
---
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell
passid.ca/ceed Group: The Mosh Pit Feel the chugga!
#7TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:40:20 PM

There is probably a limit to how much mass Heller produce.

While I don't disagree, I feel like a couple of extra tendrils wouldn't put him over the limit, considering that he can throw his whip-fist several dozens of feet, and we've seen Alex regenerate his arms a couple of times (which would be the equivalent of growing to extra arms elsewhere on his body).
---
#8kylehowPosted 5/1/2012 2:03:47 AM
Everything he can do with his biomass he learns by absorbing it from something else that already has the skill. He never fights anything that has dual wielding gun tendrils.

Besides, just play The Darkness.
#9TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 7:20:10 PM

Everything he can do with his biomass he learns by absorbing it from something else that already has the skill. He never fights anything that has dual wielding gun tendrils.

Besides, just play The Darkness.

Well, those folks have to learn their abilities from somewhere, don't they? I mean, if he put his mind to developing it, he could probably do it.
---
#10PUR3_GAM3R33Posted 5/2/2012 7:50:36 PM
lol, I just got the image of Heller forming 4 extra tendrils and going all bullet hell shooter on the enemies with 6 guns.

I fully support the idea that Heller should be allowed to do this.
---
Almost any man can stand adversity,if you truly want to test a man's character,give him power.-Abraham Lincoln
PSN: PUR3_GAM3R33