At first when you saw the "Mass" bar in the evolution screen...

#1Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 4/30/2012 5:29:15 PM
Did anyone else think you could become a giant hulk like the one in the introduction, becoming MASSive and towering above you, smashing everything for a minute or two? Because frankly that's just awesome.
---
Come follow me.. Come follow me... Give the wheel a spin, maybe you'll be lucky enough to find the secret yourself. Plunge... into the dusk; and into your soul.
#2legendX66Posted 4/30/2012 5:34:30 PM
so a power where we do what greene did? sounds cool.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#3WISHAMFWULDPosted 4/30/2012 5:42:50 PM
Umm no, but i want to now, i want that rock hand Goliath has
---
Warning new Gamefaqs members, This is a 90% troll site, most just whine about the most irrelevant things in ANY game to get attention
#4kyncaniPosted 4/30/2012 9:25:33 PM
No, I thought : great, they're using another bar for devastators, because using the health bar for devastators in prototype 1 was a bad move that needed to be fixed.
#5vgman94Posted 4/30/2012 11:06:20 PM
kyncani posted...
No, I thought : great, they're using another bar for devastators, because using the health bar for devastators in prototype 1 was a bad move that needed to be fixed.

It was a hold-over from the Ultimate Destruction days. However, this seems to function better, as both health and mass are restored with Consumption, which makes the game function more smoothly and isn't such a sacrifice anymore. Instead, getting more bars filled means we get more powerful attacks. And as a price, it can only be used once at a time as it drains the entire bar, whatever pips were filled, rather than the 3 use Devastators of the last game and the Hulk game.